Author Topic: Feel free to leak this': Inside the Pelosi-Nadler impeachment schism  (Read 144 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
After yesterdays shitshow run by No Nads maybe Nan should step up?

By Sarah Ferris, Heather Caygle and John Bresnahan 35 mins ago

In a closed-door meeting last week, Speaker Nancy Pelosi stunned lawmakers and aides with a swipe at Democratic staff on the House Judiciary Committee.

Pelosi criticized the panel’s handling of impeachment in harsh terms, complaining committee aides have advanced the push for ousting President Donald Trump far beyond where the House Democratic Caucus stands. Democrats simply don’t have the votes on the floor to impeach Trump, Pelosi said.

“And you can feel free to leak this,” Pelosi added, according to multiple people in the room. Pelosi’s office declined to comment on the meeting.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/feel-free-to-leak-this-inside-the-pelosi-nadler-impeachment-schism/ar-AAHtxID?ocid=spartandhp
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Feel free to leak this': Inside the Pelosi-Nadler impeachment schism
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 02:12:59 pm »
After yesterdays shitshow run by No Nads maybe Nan should step up?

“And you can feel free to leak this,” Pelosi added, according to multiple people in the room. Pelosi’s office declined to comment on the meeting.

As disgusting as Pelosi is, she has a hell of lot of political savvy.  She knows the impeachment trail is wrought with peril and risk for the '20 elelction.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.