Author Topic: Sarah Silverman Attacks Christians, Says They Should Recognize Greta Thunberg As The Second Coming  (Read 751 times)

rangerrebew

Sarah Silverman Attacks Christians, Says They Should Recognize Greta Thunberg As The Second Coming
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Sep. 17, 2019

Hollywood "comedian" Sarah Silverman attacked Christians for thinking they "will recognize Jesus" when he returns to earth in the Second Coming.

"You think you will recognize Jesus when he comes back?" Silverman tweeted on Saturday. "I see him all around. He is this girl. And y'all don't even see it."

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=60717

rangerrebew

I believe liberals have already given Imam Obama that title so Greta is out on the naming. *****rollingeyes*****

Does Silverman realize how stupid this makes her look? :shrug:

Offline Applewood

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If Greta is the second coming of Jesus why did she have to use a boat? :pondering:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If Greta is the second coming of Jesus why did she have to use a boat? :pondering:

Greta prove to me that you're no fool; walk across my swimming pool.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Applewood

Sarah who?

Well, I d know who Sarah Silverman is, but I had to look up this Greta person.  Sounds like she's another teenager paid for by anti-American organizations to spew her hatred, while disguised as a "climate change activist" or something.  Sorta like David Hogg with the gun grabbers.

And like Piggy Boy, I won't listen to her either. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Greta who?
Autistic 16-year-old made to look like she's 12, throwing a massive temper tantrum demanding the world adheres to the demands of the Eco-Fascist State or else we're all going to die.

A female Sheldon Cooper, if you will.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

Well, I d know who Sarah Silverman is, but I had to look up this Greta person.  Sounds like she's another teenager paid for by anti-American organizations to spew her hatred, while disguised as a "climate change activist" or something.  Sorta like David Hogg with the gun grabbers.

And like Piggy Boy, I won't listen to her either.
I've actually heard of Silverman and seen pictures of her. From what little I've heard of her act, I definitely can miss her without too much regret.