Author Topic: Andrew McCabe blasts DOJ criminal probe, vows not to take deal  (Read 688 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andrew McCabe blasts DOJ criminal probe, vows not to take deal
« on: September 18, 2019, 01:01:11 pm »
Andrew McCabe blasts DOJ criminal probe, vows not to take deal
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Former FBI deputy director and CNN contributor Andrew McCabe slammed the Department of Justice's ongoing criminal probe into his conduct in office and insisted that he would not take a plea deal if he is prosecuted.

Appearing on "Cuomo Prime Time," McCabe blasted the investigation conducted by DOJ inspector general Michael Horowitz, saying he "absolutely" rejects his findings and conclusions.

"I never intentionally misled anyone about anything and I certainly have not committed a crime," McCabe told CNN anchor Chris Cuomo on Tuesday night. "I was asked questions on two separate occasions about an article that had appeared months before I was asked questions completely unprompted in the middle of other far more intense and challenging issues that were swirling around me at the time."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/andrew-mccabe-plea-deal
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Andrew McCabe blasts DOJ criminal probe, vows not to take deal
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 02:16:41 pm »
"I never intentionally misled anyone about anything and I certainly have not committed a crime," McCabe told CNN anchor Chris Cuomo

How long is your nose this morning Andy? 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 02:35:32 pm »
I was watching Louis Gohmert on OANN last night, and he doubts the Horowitz report will end up with any prosecutions at all.  Horowitz is buddies with McCabe and Mueller.  Barr will drag his feet and eventually release a report so heavily redacted it will make Comey, Brennan, Clapper and McCabe look like choir boys.

"Prepare to be deeply disappointed."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2019, 02:43:20 pm »
I was watching Louis Gohmert on OANN last night, and he doubts the Horowitz report will end up with any prosecutions at all.  Horowitz is buddies with McCabe and Mueller.  Barr will drag his feet and eventually release a report so heavily redacted it will make Comey, Brennan, Clapper and McCabe look like choir boys.

"Prepare to be deeply disappointed."

Posted this yesterday. It drew zero interest.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,376012.msg2057016.html#msg2057016

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2019, 02:58:24 pm »
Posted this yesterday. It drew zero interest.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,376012.msg2057016.html#msg2057016

Sounds like Louis Gohmert isn't the only person expecting a Horowitz whitewash. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2019, 03:06:18 pm »
Sounds like Louis Gohmert isn't the only person expecting a Horowitz whitewash.

The possibility of one anyway.  ALL of their paychecks come from the same source. Even that of Mr. Horowitz.

Personally, I hope that is NOT what happens as that result has dire consequences for this Republic.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2019, 03:10:56 pm »
The possibility of one anyway.  ALL of their paychecks come from the same source. Even that of Mr. Horowitz.

Personally, I hope that is NOT what happens as that result has dire consequences for this Republic.

The bureaucrats who are really in charge of the National Government consider those dire circumstances preferable to rocking their boat.  There isn't an honest man left in DoJ, Barr is just the latest disappointment.
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2019, 03:15:08 pm »
BKMK
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2019, 04:19:15 pm »
BKMK