Author Topic: Comey won't take a job so he's free to jab at Trump during 2020 election  (Read 256 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comey won't take a job so he's free to jab at Trump during 2020 election
by Jerry Dunleavy
 | September 17, 2019 05:30 PM

James Comey, the FBI director fired by President Trump whose leaked memos helped spark a special counsel investigation, won’t take a full-time job until after 2020 because he wants to be free to speak up about Trump.

Comey joined Josh Campbell, his former special assistant at the FBI and now a CNN legal analyst, to discuss Campbell’s new book Crossfire Hurricane: Inside Donald Trump’s War on the FBI during a book launch event at George Washington University on Monday. The book is a broad defense of Comey and of the DOJ’s and the FBI’s actions in 2016 and 2017.

Comey also briefly opened up during the discussion about his plans for the 2020 presidential election.

“We’re in a weird state now because I won’t commit to anything full time until next year’s election because I need to be free to speak, so I’m in a little bit of a state of suspended animation,” Comey said. “I can’t go lead a nonprofit or take a prominent position somewhere else, because I need to be able to speak.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/comey-wont-take-a-job-so-hes-free-to-jab-at-trump-during-2020-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Comey won't take a job so he's free to jab at Trump during 2020 election
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 10:06:43 pm »
Please indict him, please!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 11:07:26 pm »
Working for the DNC will be his full time job.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 11:24:28 pm »
James Comey has a full time job.   He's been on the Clinton payroll since around 1993.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien