Author Topic: Hillary Clinton blames voter suppression for her election loss  (Read 246 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton blames voter suppression for her election loss
« on: September 17, 2019, 09:46:30 pm »
Hillary Clinton blames voter suppression for her election loss
by Julio Rosas
 | September 17, 2019 05:18 PM

Former presidential nominee Hillary Clinton blamed voter suppression for her 2016 loss, and threw her support behind claims made by former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams regarding the 2018 Georgia governor race.

"You can run the best campaign, you can have the best plans, you can get the nomination, you can win the popular vote. And you can lose the Electoral College and therefore the election for these four reasons. Number one, voter suppression," Clinton said Tuesday an "In Defense of Democracy" event at George Washington University in Washington, D.C.

"We saw what happened in Georgia where Stacey Abrams should be governor of that state," Clinton continued.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-blames-voter-suppression-for-her-election-loss
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Hillary Clinton blames voter suppression for her election loss
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 09:47:20 pm »
Stacey Abrams lost by over 50k votes...she lost!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 10:06:09 pm »
I've heard several pundits pondering if the Hildebeast would actually got in the race if Biden imploded. Anything is possible with someone that self-deluded.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 10:11:15 pm »
When it comes to the Clintons, they are so deep into everything that it is hard to surprise me.
But even so, it is still hard to believe that this woman is still squawking about her loss so many years later. I believe her tombstone will read something like, "It wasn't my fault! I didn't lose, dammit! The election was stolen!"

Even Al Gore didn't crybaby as much as her, and his loss was much, much, much closer than the sleepwalking Lady MacBeth. While she wanders the halls muttering, 'Out!, damned spot! I should have won. Me! Me! Me!' over and over and over. She's mentally unstable, the woman. She really is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2019, 01:09:45 am »
"Former presidential nominee Hillary Clinton blamed voter suppression for her 2016 loss..."

Voter "suppression"?
She received something like 4 million MORE votes than did Mr. Trump.

Suppression... my a@@.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2019, 01:33:25 am »
"Former presidential nominee Hillary Clinton blamed voter suppression for her 2016 loss..."

Voter "suppression"?
She received something like 4 million MORE votes than did Mr. Trump.

Manufactured votes no doubt.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2019, 02:25:42 pm »
No, Hillary.

It was all you, and your lousy personality.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2019, 02:51:26 pm »
Voter suppression is a favorite excuse for big losers.  When Guiliani won his first mayoral race Democrats claimed that mounted police officers were preventing Blacks and Hispanics from entering polling places in Harlem and the Bronx.  What a crock. The same goes for Hillary.  She lost because mostly everyone hates her not because of voter suppression.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2019, 05:57:56 pm »
She plans to run again.  I believe she will be the nominee in 2020 for the Democommies.  She wants it so bad she can taste it.  She is the only Democommie that will give Trump a run for the money, the rest would all end up as road kill.

She knows where she made every mistake, and because of her lack of stamina, it is wise to hold off to the last moment, hold off until her competition have spent their war chest on running against the clown car, and then step in and suck all the oxygen out of the room.

I tell you, this whole thing is choreographed, with a number of those with nutty ideas in it by design to dilute Sander's standing.

Offline berdie

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2019, 09:02:04 pm »
This is becoming more sad by every statement. As pitiful as Joe and his gaffs.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2019, 09:13:57 pm »
Voter suppression my sweet patooti!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.