Author Topic: California Poll: Harris Drops Behind Yang, Sanders Ties Biden  (Read 145 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
California Poll: Harris Drops Behind Yang, Sanders Ties Biden
« on: September 17, 2019, 07:15:29 pm »
Hannah Bleau 17 Sep 2019

The Democrat primary race is heating up in California, with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) and Joe Biden (D) tying for first place and Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) falling to fifth place behind Andrew Yang (D) in her home state, according to California Emerson College poll results released this week.

California Emerson College surveyed 830 registered voters between September 13 and 16, 2019, and found both Sanders and Biden tied for first place in the Golden State with 26 percent support each. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) came in just six points behind with 20 percent support. Harris did not come close to the top tier of candidates in her home state, falling to fifth place with six percent support after being surpassed by Yang, who garnered seven percent support. Harris found herself sandwiched in with the remaining candidates, who fell closely behind. Beto O’Rourke (D) saw five percent support in the state, Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) saw four percent support, and Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) garnered three percent. The remaining candidates saw two percent support or less.

Harris’s continued struggle to gain support in her own state – and on a national scale – continues to spell trouble for the presidential hopeful.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/17/california-poll-harris-drops-behind-yang-sanders-ties-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: California Poll: Harris Drops Behind Yang, Sanders Ties Biden
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 12:19:57 am »
By now it's painfully obvious that the more voters see of her the less they like her. Even her hopes for VP are circling the drain. Every day she stays in the race she's digging herself into a deeper hole for any future run.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: California Poll: Harris Drops Behind Yang, Sanders Ties Biden
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 12:38:37 am »
I'm glad to see that loonytoon, raging acoholic diarrhea mouth drop off the cliff. She is the female Beto.
The Republic is lost.