Author Topic: Homeowner shoots and kills 3 masked men in possible 'stand your ground' case  (Read 1360 times)

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/homeowner-shoots-kills-3-masked-men-possible-stand-181100245--abc-news-topstories.html

Homeowner shoots and kills 3 masked men in possible 'stand your ground' case

ABC News   
WILLIAM MANSELL
September 16, 2019

A homeowner in Georgia shot and killed three young masked men at his home early Monday morning, according to Rockdale County Sheriff Eric Levett.

Authorities identified the three deceased individuals as juveniles Monday evening -- two 16-year-olds and one 15-year-old -- but have not released their names. The sheriff’s office told ABC News it waited to release information about the teens, all from Conyers, Georgia, until all three families were notified.

The three teens allegedly approached the home and attempted to rob three people in the front yard, the sheriff's office said Monday night. One of the attempted robbery suspects purportedly brandished a handgun and fired shots at the residents before one returned fire. All three attempted robbery suspects were killed during the exchange, authorities said.

More at URL above...

Online Fishrrman

The homeowner had 2 witnesses with him.
Gonna be hard to make any case against him, particularly since once of the perps fired first.

Three dead perps.
All minors, but I have no problems with that (none at all).
This is called "cleaning out the bad seed".

Offline PeteS in CA

The three teens allegedly approached the home and attempted to rob three people in the front yard, the sheriff's office said Monday night. One of the attempted robbery suspects purportedly brandished a handgun and fired shots at the residents before one returned fire. All three attempted robbery suspects were killed during the exchange, authorities said.

How is this a "Stand Your Ground" case? One of the robbers threatened with a gun and shot first. It's self-defense and happened during the process of a robbery.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Why is it taking so long for the details to emerge?  Not a good sign.

Online Fishrrman

jafo asks:
"Why is it taking so long for the details to emerge?"

My guess is there aren't many "still yet unknown" details TO "emerge".
The homeowner had two witnesses standing next to him to corroborate his story.

More thoughts:
I'm guessing that the homeowner is black, and that the perp kids were, too.
Nothing to see here, move along (insofar as the national "media" may be concerned, the story doesn't support their narrative).

If the homeowner was white and the perps black, I'm thinking this would be exploding on the national news right now.

Offline OfTheCross

If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Why is it taking so long for the details to emerge?  Not a good sign.

Anyone see the sickening video of the "local kids" yelling at reporters crying  why the man had to kill the perps?

Man this country has gotten f'ed up.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
A Rockdale County man may have had the right to shoot and kill three teenagers during an alleged robbery attempt, according to a Georgia State University professor....

The teenagers exchanged gunfire with a homeowner on White Oak Court, near Conyers, the Sheriff’s Office previously said. The teens’ faces were covered when they approached the home and attempted to rob three people in the front yard....

Deputies arrived to find one teenager facedown on the ground, laying on a Glock handgun, the report states. The boy was wearing a hoodie with a shirt over it, and the hoodie was tied around his face, according to police.
Deputies then found a second boy on the ground in a nearby cul-de-sac. That boy was bleeding from his head and had an orange bandanna tied over his face, according to police.

On Wednesday, Rockdale Coroner George Levett identified the three boys as Isaiah Reed, Jamie Hernandez and Brandon Gresham. Reed and Hernandez were brothers, Levett said.

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/just-rockdale-teens-identified-possible-self-defense-case/ActOVxFHsDmXrgvKoC1trN/

Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The dead brothers' aunt, Thornton, said the family is aching for answers, wondering why the teens went out in the middle of the night wearing masks, wondering why they would have confronted the other family, wondering if the teens had been shot in the back as they were running away, wondering why the three members of the other family--the homeowner, his mother and one other person--were outside in their front yard at 4:00 a.m., wondering why the teens would have walked all the way down that street to the last house in the cul-de-sac, wondering what ballistics tests will show, anxious to get answers about everything.

That is a lot of wondering....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Re: Homeowner shoots and kills 3 masked men in possible 'stand your ground' case
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2019, 02:26:11 am »
That is a lot of wondering....

She needs a lot more info before she can start a gofudgeme site and print up some t-shirts.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline verga

Re: Homeowner shoots and kills 3 masked men in possible 'stand your ground' case
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2019, 07:07:40 pm »
Can't wait for one of the mothers, or grandmothers to get on television and tell us: "He's a good boy, never missed a day of school always went to church, sand ointhe choir." Then we will find out he was suspended six times for breaking into lockers, has two baby mommas, and a juvie record as long as my leg.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2019, 07:32:40 pm »
The dead brothers' aunt, Thornton, said the family is aching for answers, wondering why the teens went out in the middle of the night wearing masks, wondering why they would have confronted the other family, wondering if the teens had been shot in the back as they were running away, wondering why the three members of the other family--the homeowner, his mother and one other person--were outside in their front yard at 4:00 a.m., wondering why the teens would have walked all the way down that street to the last house in the cul-de-sac, wondering what ballistics tests will show, anxious to get answers about everything.

Wonder is a funny thing, totally different from person to person... I wonder how many other robberies these thugs pulled off without being shot? I wonder who the thugs robbed to get a nice Glock handgun? I wonder why these kids had no discipline growing up running around at 4am with no parental supervision? I wonder why the homeowners have to had the thugs fire at them first when it is obvious they wanted to rob them(I live in the south, nobody has anything on their head in this heat even at 4am)? 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2019, 01:13:49 am »
I could care less for wondering why these thugs did it.

What we do know is they entered a homeowners property armed with a lethal weapon.  One must presume that harm was intended.

That is enough to ensure you protect yourself.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2019, 02:01:59 am »
I could care less for wondering why these thugs did it.

What we do know is they entered a homeowners property armed with a lethal weapon.  One must presume that harm was intended.

That is enough to ensure you protect yourself.

I think it happened in the front yard.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2019, 01:43:30 pm »
I think it happened in the front yard.   :shrug:
Do you consider the front yard a homeowners' property?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2019, 02:11:29 pm »

I do, and as defensible as inside my living room.  I don't know the definition in the jurisdiction involved, because some states don't see it the way we do so what I think doesn't matter.  There are still "duty to retreat" places out there.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2019, 02:14:48 pm »

Absolutely!

That reminds me of a person that was picking pecans in my yard. I saw that he had a pretty full bag already so I told him he'd picked enough and it was time to go. He just gave me a dumb stare. I asked him if it was his yard and he had planted those trees what would he feel about people picking the pecans. He then said, "those are your trees?" Some people have no concept of ownership. We even have a law here that I own the pecans that fall in the street up to the centerline.

I had a neighbor that would catch people picking pecans in my yard and have them try and remember the exact spot where each pecan was when they picked(stole) them. He would make them place all the nuts back in my yard. I miss him. They moved. He was a Fire Chief, so firetrucks were always running down our street with the sirens blazing.

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2019, 09:45:57 pm »
I do, and as defensible as inside my living room.  I don't know the definition in the jurisdiction involved, because some states don't see it the way we do so what I think doesn't matter.  There are still "duty to retreat" places out there.
Ok, we are square then.

The shrugging shoulders seemed to point otherwise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2019, 09:49:50 pm »
Ok, we are square then.

The shrugging shoulders seemed to point otherwise.

That just means I'm confused, which happens a lot.   rrthree
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2019, 09:50:07 pm »
I wonder when the media will let us all know the identity of the guy who was attacked by the hoodlums?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2019, 10:00:36 pm »
I wonder when the media will let us all know the identity of the guy who was attacked by the hoodlums?

I thought they already did.  Older black man, works for USPS, nice guy, very quiet?  Isn't that the one?

Online Fishrrman

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2019, 11:20:06 pm »
Sanguine wrote:
"I thought they already did.  Older black man, works for USPS, nice guy, very quiet?"

If the homeowner is indeed black, that's why this story died and will soon be buried.

If he had been white -- it would have been nonstop national news.

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2019, 12:16:53 am »
I thought they already did.  Older black man, works for USPS, nice guy, very quiet?  Isn't that the one?
Guess I could not find it.

Also, the lack of media coverage on it is very telling since it does not fit the Trayvon-template it is trying to advance, ie, this is all about racial relations.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2019, 12:56:57 am »

@Sanguine

I can't find anything on this. Do you recall where you saw this? Atlanta paper has dropped the story since it doesn't fit the narrative.
Principles matter. Words matter.