Author Topic: Mollie Hemingway: Do Seven People Really Back Up Ramirez's Claim?  (Read 373 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mollie Hemingway: Do Seven People Really Back Up Ramirez's Claim?
« on: September 17, 2019, 03:19:17 pm »
Mollie Hemingway: Do Seven People Really Back Up Ramirez's Claim?
Cortney O'Brien

@obrienc2
|
Posted: Sep 17, 2019 10:00 AM

In their "bombshell" book about Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, authors Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly cite seven witnesses who they say can corroborate the claims of Deborah Ramirez. Ramirez, a former Yale classmate of Kavanaugh's, claims that he exposed himself to her at a college party in the 1980s. Kavanaugh had already faced down sexual assault allegations from a woman named Christine Blasey Ford during his confirmation hearing last fall. He vehemently denied her accusations and was eventually - narrowly - confirmed.

Democrats are calling for Kavanaugh's impeachment after this latest allegation in The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation, despite Pogrebin and Kelly's anonymous sourcing and the questionable "witnesses" they introduce to us. The Washington Examiner's Byron York sought out exactly what these sources supposedly saw or heard, and found much to be desired. One of the key witnesses was Ramirez's mother, who admits that her daughter did not tell her the whole story, but she knows that "something happened at Yale." Kenneth Appold, Kavanaugh's former Yale suitemate, didn't see the incident, but heard about it a few days later.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2019/09/17/mollie-hemingway-no-i-dont-think-seven-people-back-up-ramirezs-claim-n2553211
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Re: Mollie Hemingway: Do Seven People Really Back Up Ramirez's Claim?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 04:17:00 pm »
@mystery-ak

There are two separate instances of Kavanaugh exposing his penis at parties.
The one spoken about here, is a drunk Kavanaugh pushed his penis toward her face and she swatted it away.  The other one is, a drunk Kavanaugh exposed his penis and pushed it against a girl student's body.

I think these probably happened as he was young and drunk. It meant nothing back then, just a drunk college student being gross.  Now, people are accusing him of sexual attack as though he was 54 (his age now) at that time.  I wonder if people here also did something gross when in high school or college and would never do that now?

Plus, now, a man telling a girl she is pretty is likely to put him in court for sexual harassment.  Now, saying "girl" is wrong, must say "person" because no one knows who is a male or female in the "person's" "mind". 

For the record, I am a girl in my body and in my mind - here is the "ultimate" test: I like the color "pink" more than blue, so I am  girl.  If you like the color "blue" more than pink, you must be a boy in your mind.  :yowsa: