Author Topic: Warren, before huge NYC crowd, touts herself as an heir to female pioneers  (Read 203 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Warren, before huge NYC crowd, touts herself as an heir to female pioneers
Annie Linskey, Amy Wang, Cleve Wootson Jr.

NEW YORK —Sen. Elizabeth Warren hailed the political power of female-led organizing in a speech Monday night that invoked the deadly 1911 Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire to argue that outrage can spark positive change — and to make the case for her own presidential ambitions.

Warren has long faced doubts from some Democratic leaders and voters who wonder if she would be able to defeat President Trump, because of her outspoken liberal message and voters’ possible reluctance to embrace a woman as president. Monday’s speech, and the big crowd it attracted, was in part an attempt to rebut such doubts by arguing that liberal women have won big change before.

“I wanted to give this speech here — but not because of the arch behind me or the president this square is named for,” Warren said, reading from a teleprompter in Washington Square Park, blocks from where the Triangle fire killed more than 140 workers, including many young immigrant women.

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/warren-before-huge-nyc-crowd-touts-herself-as-an-heir-to-female-pioneers/ar-AAHoAwU?ocid=spartandhp
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
My prediction

Warren/Castro ticket
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So she has it both ways?
She is a pioneer, and an Indian?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I was unaware the pioneers were communists.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

I was unaware the pioneers were communists.

The Communists had the "Young Pioneers".

Offline Night Hides Not

So she has it both ways?

If she really wants to be seen as a 21st century pioneer, she should classify herself as a transgender.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline mountaineer

So she has it both ways?
Who killed whom, I wonder?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien