Author Topic: Steve Hilton: Dems have lost touch with working Americans (and hold the real extremist views on immi  (Read 245 times)

rangerrebew

Steve Hilton: Dems have lost touch with working Americans (and hold the real extremist views on immigration)

By Steve Hilton | Fox News

The Trump administration is finally putting together the reasonable, coherent immigration policy America has needed for nearly 50 years.

After all that fuss, all those dramas, government shutdowns, whatever, we learned last week that guess what? The wall is being built -- 60 miles already done and between 450 and 500 miles by the end of next year.

As always, when we talk immigration, I'll start by saying I'm pro-immigration. I'm an immigrant myself, twice over - my parents to Hungary and now me here to America, where, as I mentioned a couple of months ago, I hope I'll soon be a citizen.

I think the vast majority of Americans are pro-immigration, as long as it is properly controlled. And I think the vast majority of Americans are compassionate people who want to give sanctuary to refugees fleeing persecution, as long as it is authentic.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/steve-hilton-dems-working-americans-extremist-views-immigration-trump