Author Topic: Newsweek -- Donald Trump Stole Pancakes and Forgot a Relative Was Dead While Visiting Family, Cousin  (Read 638 times)

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
DONALD TRUMP STOLE PANCAKES AND FORGOT A RELATIVE WAS DEAD WHILE VISITING FAMILY, COUSIN CLAIMS

A relative of President Donald Trump has accused the self-proclaimed billionaire of being a pancake thief, having stolen a handful of flat cakes while on vacation at his late mother's former home in Scotland....Mackay recalled one morning when the future president committed two social faux pas in quick succession. "He was here one morning I was busy making pancakes and he had forgotten my husband had died," she said. "He put a few pancakes in [his] pocket and never said 'cheerio' or anything."

The White House did not immediately respond to Newsweek's request for comment regarding the allegation of theft.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-stole-pancakes-forgot-relative-was-dead-while-visiting-family-cousin-claims-1459388

First, I'm surprised this blockbuster came from Newsweek rather than the New York Times.  Second, I love how Newsweek did their due diligence by following up with a question to the White House asking for comment on this story.  But finally...sure, some may say that it's rather unlikely that Trump or anyone else would steal pancakes by cramming them into his pocket, but I say...

Impeach now!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 12:58:28 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline PeteS in CA

Is NewSpeak trying to compete with the Babylon Bee? Won't work! The Babylon Bee is the new "Paper of Record", publishing news weeks and months before it happens. :yowsa:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
OMG! Pancake Gate!! We have to get to the bottom of the BREAKING SCANDAL!! immediately.
Congressional Hearings: Did you or did you not steal pancakes!?

Even "IF" he supposedly "stole" food (which I strongly doubt), since it was his mother's estate, how could that be considered "stealing"? It sounds like an open buffet? Take whatever you want? Who cares? except Newsweek I mean.

But yes, it is true that nobody would put pancakes directly in their pocket. Especially considering how expensive DT suits are. The oils and butter would leak out and ruin your clothing.

Another stupid story from yet another stupid Leftist outlet. I'm still waiting for them to finish the story about Trump getting up early to steal newspapers from his neighbors at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 01:39:20 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Weekly World News has taken over the front page of the NY Times.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This is a real story?  I am here expecting to read some semi-clever satirical piece on the silly things that Trump has been accused of, and instead get a "real" story?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

This is a real story?  I am here expecting to read some semi-clever satirical piece on the silly things that Trump has been accused of, and instead get a "real" story?

That's what shocked me.  I figured it must be a gag/satire.  But it links directly to Newsweek's own page, and everything else there seems legit -- there isn't a "satire" section.  So they actually consider this to be newsworthy and credible.

Strange times....

Offline kevindavis007

Oh the Horror!!!
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is what happens when we let somebody get away with an extra scoop of ice cream.  Nip it.  Nip it in the bud!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Trump in the UK, steals breakfast pancake, knowing it will be the last good food over there for the day.

Do you blame him?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline corbe

Personally, I'm not surprised, I always knew he was a Pancake thief.    /s
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

I taught him everything I know about stealing food.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Wow.  This is news??  Economy, 2A, illegal immigration, Mexico, tariffs, China, Russia, Iran, oil, N. Korea, SCOTUS rulings, and we're worrying about Trump stealing flapjacks??  Why would even someone report this crap and how did a story like this get past the chief editor?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Why would even someone report this crap and how did a story like this get past the chief editor?

The answer to both those questions is the same.  It's an anti-Trump story, so truth is much less important than adding to the narrative.  They're worried about Trump's appeal to the working class, so they come up with this story whose details they perceive as most likely to offend those people.  Of course, it backfires because of their mistaken assumption that working class people are stupid, and easily fooled.

Offline aligncare

I suppose this means if people knew the stupid things I did in my earlier life they should fire me as their chiropractor. I can’t be trust.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I suppose this means if people knew the stupid things I did in my earlier life they should fire me as their chiropractor. I can’t be trust.

Well, heck yes, if you're a pancake stealer too!