Author Topic: Charlie Kirk vs Mob of Kavanaugh Protesters (Video)  (Read 402 times)

Offline mrclose

Charlie Kirk vs Mob of Kavanaugh Protesters (Video)
« on: September 17, 2019, 12:38:56 am »

I don't get it? :shrug:

It's not like any of these uh, women need to worry about being sexually harassed!  **nononono*

These are the same people that would take your firearms if they could.

https://twitter.com/ARedPillReport/status/1173655933899223040
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Applewood

Re: Charlie Kirk vs Mob of Kavanaugh Protesters (Video)
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 01:19:02 am »
These women never heard of "innocent till proven guilty."   Hell, they never even heard of not prosecuting someone for an alleged crime if there is no victim. 

I know a couple of liberal feminists.  When the Kavanaugh hearings were going on, we discussed them.  Evidently, these feminists  believed Ford and Ramirez just because they are women.  Don't need evidence.  Don't need corroborating witnesses.  Heck, I can go before a microphone, say Justice Kavanaugh raped me and I would be believed.  It's not true, but who cares, right?    I'm a woman accusing a man of assault, so automatically, what I'm saying must  be true.

I keep thinking there must be something in the water.  There was a time when we believed in "innocent until proven guilty,"  There was a time when we believed evidence and witnesses are needed to prove a crime.  We used to believe before convicting someone, there had to be a complaining victim.   Hell, we used to believe in formal legal proceedings before the accused is convicted of a crime.  Now we try cases in the media. Now we are willing to allow a man to be railroaded simply because he's a man and his accusers are women. 

WTH happened?