Author Topic: Climate Hysteria: Rising Number Of Children Treated For ‘Eco-Anxiety’  (Read 826 times)

rangerrebew

Climate Hysteria: Rising Number Of Children Treated For ‘Eco-Anxiety’
September 16, 2019

By Paul Homewood

From GWPF:

Protests by groups such as Extinction Rebellion, the recent fires in the Amazon and apocalyptic warnings by the teenage activist Greta Thunberg have prompted a “tsunami” of young people seeking help.

A group of psychologists working with the University of Bath says it is receiving a growing volume of enquiries from teachers, doctors and therapists unable to cope.

The Climate Psychology Alliance (CPA) told The Daily Telegraph some children complaining of eco-anxiety have even been given psychiatric drugs.

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2019/09/16/climate-hysteria-rising-number-of-children-treated-for-eco-anxiety/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Majority of teens fear climate change
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 04:49:39 pm »
Majority of teens fear climate change
National survey takes temperature of next generation of voters
WND Staff By WND Staff
Published September 16, 2019 at 8:30pm

Some 57% of American teens say they fear climate change, and 52% are angry about it, according to a Washington Post and Kaiser Foundation national survey.

The Post said a majority of respondents, many of whom will reach voting age by 2020, are motivated to channel their anxieties into activism.

“Fear is a commodity we don't have time for if we're going to win the fight," said Madeline Graham, 16, of Maryland, who is organizing a student protest planned for this week.

The poll found about 1 in 4 teens have participated in a walkout, attended a rally or written to a public official to express their views on global warming.

more
https://www.wnd.com/2019/09/majority-teens-fear-climate-change/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Majority of teens fear climate change
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 04:52:34 pm »
The indoctrination and brainwashing is almost complete.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 05:00:14 pm »

:yowsa: pointing-up

The absolute worst mistake ever made in this country was allowing the government to "educate" our children!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2019, 03:41:27 pm »
No wonder why the Dems want to lower the voting age to 16.

How dumb would it be turning over this country to uneducated (or poorly educated) youth?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2019, 03:44:15 pm »

Took my exact thoughts....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2019, 03:51:43 pm »
NYC just sanctioned a day off from school for over a million students to join the youth-against-climate-crisis-day rallies. Their attendance records will not reflect an absence from class, city school officials said.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2019, 04:20:20 pm »
How many "true conservatives" are or were active in local school board activities?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2019, 04:49:54 pm »
The absolute worst mistake ever made in this country was allowing the government to "educate" our children!

Progressives invaded our schools and converted their mission. Just like every other social institution which they now dominate.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2019, 05:00:51 pm »
Progressives invaded our schools and converted their mission. Just like every other social institution which they now dominate.

Agree.  We have been outplayed.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.