Author Topic: Father of Parkland shooting victim: 'Guns didn’t kill my daughter, Democratic policies did'  (Read 351 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Father of Parkland shooting victim: 'Guns didn’t kill my daughter, Democratic policies did'
By Yael Halon | Fox News

On "No Interruption," Fox Nation host Tomi Lahren sat down with Andrew Pollack, father of Parkland shooting victim Meadow Pollack.

Pollack became an outspoken advocate for school safety since the Parkland shooting, and he has now written a new book detailing his own investigation into the events that led to the massacre.

"I wanted to look into it, I wanted to honor my daughter to see what happened, and how it could happen that I put my daughter in a school, in a nice neighboorhood, and then I'm never going to see her again," Pollack said. "I wanted to know the facts. I didn't just listen to mainstream media, I didn't jump on that bandwagon -- and I found out that there was a multitude of failures and policies that lead up to my daughter getting murdered, that the mainstream media didn't want to cover."

In "Why Meadow Died: The People and Policies That Created The Parkland Shooter and Endanger America's Students," Pollack discusses his views on gun control, why he blames Democratic policies for his daughter's murder, and precautions that parents can take to ensure the safety of their children.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/father-of-parkland-shooting-victim-andrew-pollack-blames-dems-guns-didnt-kill-my-daughter-but-democratic-policies-did
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Heard him interviewed on TV the other day, and he is right. 

I served on a school board in Pennsylvania, and it is all about the policies.  When I went on the school board, kids were doing all kind of thing with no outcomes.  I forced a policy into existence that was strict, that basically expelled kids from school for any major altercation, i.e. bringing a gun to school, a knife, selling drugs on school property, etc.

Zero tolerance for bad behavior.  What most people do not know is that there is a gun incident on virtually every high school every year, but that news is not made public at the schools that are more affluent.  We were a suburban school district, a very nice community, and never a word went out publicly ever.  Same for top schools in our area.  We heard about their incidents, but the public never did.

It is even worse than just guns and such.  At the school district I was a board member, we had a former student, now 24 years of age(at the time) contact us and tell us his 4th grade teacher sodomized him through that school year when he had him.  Believe it or not, there is a seven year period to bring charges, and beyond that, we could not do anything legally.  We could not make it public, because the perp teacher could sue us. 

You know what that means.  This predator abused most likely one boy every year, and we could not communicate with parents that their child might have been his victim, for he would sue us blind.  This teacher demanded we pay him $500,000 to leave.  I stood up and told the solicitor, either he resigns or we terminate his employment and take our chances in court.  The perp resigned.

Now for the good part.  We notified the state immediately.  It took them 1.5 years to yank his teaching certificate, which means he could go to another state and get a teaching job.

NO ONE SHOULD EVER BELIEVE WE VALUE OUR CHILDREN IN THIS COUNTRY.  THIS MAGGOT SHOULD HAVE FACED CAPITAL PUNISHMENT IN MY VIEW, AND THE LAW PROTECTS HIM, NOT THE CHILDREN!!! 

When we practice mass genocide for the general convenience of women, how can anyone say we value children?  We are doing what Russia does, which is destroy the most innocent before they are born.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 05:52:48 pm by jafo2010 »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Heard him interviewed on TV the other day, and he is right. 

I served on a school board in Pennsylvania, and it is all about the policies.  When I went on the school board, kids were doing all kind of thing with no outcomes.  I forced a policy into existence that was strict, that basically expelled kids from school for any major altercation, i.e. bringing a gun to school, a knife, selling drugs on school property, etc.

Zero tolerance for bad behavior.  What most people do not know is that there is a gun incident on virtually every high school every year, but that news is not made public at the schools that are more affluent.  We were a suburban school district, a very nice community, and never a word went out publicly ever.  Same for top schools in our area.  We heard about their incidents, but the public never did.

It is even worse than just guns and such.  At the school district I was a board member, we had a former student, now 24 years of age(at the time) contact us and tell us his 4th grade teacher sodomized him through that school year when we had him.  Believe it or not, there is a seven year period to bring charges, and beyond that, we could not do anything legally.  We could not make it public, because the perp teacher could sue us. 

You know what that means.  This predator abused most likely one boy every year, and we could not communicate with parents that their child might have been his victim, for he would sue us blind.  This teacher demanded we pay him $500,000 to leave.  I stood up and told the solicitor, either he resigns or we terminate his employment and take our chances in court.  The perp resigned.

Now for the good part.  We notified the state immediately.  It took them 1.5 years to yank his teaching certificate, which means he could go to another state and get a teaching job.

NO ONE SHOULD EVER BELIEVE WE VALUE OUR CHILDREN IN THIS COUNTRY.  THIS MAGGOT SHOULD HAVE FACED CAPITAL PUNISHMENT IN MY VIEW, AND THE LAW PROTECTS HIM, NOT THE CHILDREN!!! 

When we practice mass genocide for the general convenience of women, how can anyone say we value children?  We are doing what Russia does, which is destroy the most innocent before they are born.

Excellent post!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
And if the Dems on the national level get their way...more children will be killed because of their gun policies.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!