Author Topic: Biden on Trump Supporters: ‘They’re the Dregs of Society’  (Read 254 times)

rangerrebew

Biden on Trump Supporters: ‘They’re the Dregs of Society’
Mike Vance
September 15, 2019

Former Vice President Joe Biden has finally announced his bid for a presidential run in 2020. He quickly jumped in on trashing supporters of President Donald Trump on Saturday night while speaking at an LGBT charity event.

Creepy Uncle Joe, who is in rough waters considering the sexual harassment allegations swirling around him, said that people who voted for Trump are the “dregs of society” and “virulent people” during the Human Rights Campaign dinner in Washington.

I guess we can add that to our list of names. Obama called us clingers, Hillary called us deplorable, and now according to Biden, we are society’s dregs. However, if you ask Trump, we are patriots.

https://dailypoliticalnewswire.com/biden-on-trump-supporters-theyre-the-dregs-of-society/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Slow Joe- so very moderate. Taking a page from Hitlery's playbook is not a smart move.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Slow Joe- so very moderate. Taking a page from Hitlery's playbook is not a smart move.

It worked so well for her.

Offline Night Hides Not

I had to double check the source to make sure it wasn’t the Babylon Bee.

So, law abiding, tax paying citizens are the “dregs of society”?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Thank God for Donald Trump, and thank God for us dregs.

Biden is a senile old f*&^!!!!  Patience.  He will go away sooner than later!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Happy to be a "Dreg"....  Because if being a Dreg is wrong I don't wanna be right!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Happy to be a "Dreg"....  Because if being a Dreg is wrong I don't wanna be right!

We are a basket of Dregables.

Offline PeteS in CA

I've been promoted from the Basket of Deplorables to the Dregs of Society? 888high58888 Cool! 888high58888
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Left considers us to be deplorable dregs.
However the same Left considers these guys to be fine upstanding Americans.
They are role models for their children.
Antifa mob harasses Tucker Carlson’s family outside home ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Insulting half of the electorate is no way to win an election.  Now if Biden was intelligent, and he lacks completely in that department, he would have learned from Clinton's idiotic gaff.

So, the self centered Democommies just keep on giving.  For those of you that thought Trump's re-election was in trouble, rest easy at night, for the Dems will shoot themselves in the foot often enough to render them a paralyzed lump of cells.  Pun intended!

Offline conservativevoter

Re: Biden on Trump Supporters: ‘They’re the Dregs of Society’
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2019, 07:40:42 pm »
Now, that is a damn BIG 'IF'!

:amen: