Author Topic: Michael Flynn Graymails the Government  (Read 389 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Flynn Graymails the Government
« on: September 16, 2019, 02:33:31 pm »
 Michael Flynn Graymails the Government
Will the FBI risk disclosure of its dirty tactics in its persecution of Michael Flynn? Flynn’s new lawyer thinks it won’t.
by George Parry
September 16, 2019, 12:03 AM

Not too long ago, I was privileged to represent a former big city police officer who had been charged with raping two young women of questionable virtue. He had met one of them through an online site where, among other things, prostitutes advertised their services. That purported victim had introduced him to her friend, who became the second complainant. It was no secret — and the prosecution was well aware — that the two young women were hookers. Nevertheless, despite the fact that my client had retired after being grievously wounded in the line of duty, he was arrested in a guns-drawn, break-down-the-door SWAT raid and remanded to jail on astronomically high bail pending trial.

In a previous cultural era, my client might not have been charged — much less swatted and subjected to prolonged pretrial incarceration — on the word of such witnesses. But, unfortunately for him, the #MeToo movement was in full cry, and the authorities were afraid not to afford full faith and credit to the highly implausible accusations leveled by these two beauties. My client was in serious trouble and faced a life sentence.

But then sources (who must remain nameless) secretly advised me that the complainants were living in a motel with all lodging, meals, and expenses being paid by the prosecution. Later these same confidential sources said that the two complainants had been arrested by a suburban police department with no ties to the prosecution for plying their trade out of their taxpayer-funded motel room.

more
https://spectator.org/michael-flynn-graymails-the-government/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

Re: Michael Flynn Graymails the Government
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 02:54:56 pm »
Sic'em
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.