Author Topic: Arizona woman eats two 72-ounce steaks in an hour at Big Texan in Amarillo  (Read 772 times)

Offline mrclose

:2popcorn:

Here’s a stomach-churning feat: A woman from Arizona devoured not one, but two 72-ounce steak dinners in about an hour at the Big Texan Steak Ranch in Amarillo.

The Big Texan posted this message and two photos on Facebook on Tuesday afternoon:

This lovely lady @omgitsmiki from Tucson, AZ completed not only one, but TWO 72oz steak meals back to back. First in 26:40 and second 34:30 👏🏼🤠🥩 @ The Big Texan Steak Ranch & Brewery

The woman, identified as professional competitive eater Miki Sudo, posted a short video on Instagram of her polishing off that second steak. She’s won the women’s title for six straight years at the famous Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest.

The meal includes shrimp cocktail, baked potato, salad, roll, and butter, along with the steak. It ALL has to be eaten in the time allowed. It ALL has to be swallowed.

(It had to be coming out of her ass while going in her mouth.)

https://www.route66news.com/2019/09/11/arizona-woman-eats-two-72-ounce-steaks-in-an-hour-at-big-texan-in-amarillo/

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Arizona woman eats two 72-ounce steaks in an hour at Big Texan in Amarillo
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 02:02:58 am »
That's a dating man's worst nightmare.
The Republic is lost.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 02:08:28 am »
I like steak, but ......... GAG! I'm no light weight - literally - but that's like a week or 10 days of dinners for me!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 02:10:26 am »
Here is a video of another woman doing it.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2019, 02:30:25 am »
I've eaten there.  But, something like an 8 ounce steak.  Those 72 ounce steaks are enormous!  I don't know how someone could do it.   And, all the fixin's. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2019, 03:57:54 am »
Nine lbs. of meat in one sittin.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2019, 04:08:03 am »
I can't shit bigger than that.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.