Author Topic: John Bolton returns to PACs and endorses 5 incumbents  (Read 179 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
John Bolton returns to PACs and endorses 5 incumbents
« on: September 16, 2019, 12:32:20 am »
Bolton's already been active with his PACs:

John Bolton returns to PACs and endorses 5 incumbents
Rachel Wolf

Former Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs, Ambassador John R. Bolton, was fired last Tuesday, and has already re-entered the political arena. Bolton returned to overseeing his political action committees (PACs), John Bolton PAC and the John Bolton Super PAC.

The John Bolton PAC announced on its website its endorsements of Sen. Tom Cotton of Arkansas, Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado, Sen. Thom Tillis of North Carolina, Rep. Adam Kinzinger (IL-16), and Rep. Lee Zeldin (NY-01) and that it will contribute $10,000 to each candidate's primary and general election campaigns, for a total of $50,000 of campaign contributions.

"The experience that these incumbent members of Congress have provides them with a remarkable understanding and knowledge of the threats we face from international terrorism and rogue regimes such as Iran and North Korea," Bolton said in a statement on John Bolton PAC's website.

Read more at: https://www.jpost.com/American-Politics/John-Bolton-returns-to-PACs-and-endorses-5-incumbents-601807

I read another article where it said these candidates might debate whether they should accept this money since, now, Bolton is on the outs with Trump. Could it have an adverse affect? I can find that article if anyone doubts this.

All of those above are running for reelection in 2020, hence, the contributions.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 12:38:48 am by TomSea »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: John Bolton returns to PACs and endorses 5 incumbents Rachel Wolf
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 12:33:40 am »

I read another article where it said these candidates might debate whether they should accept this money since, now, Bolton is on the outs with Trump. Could it have an adverse affect? I can find that article if anyone doubts this.

All of those above are running for reelection in 2020, hence, the contributions.

All good conservatives.  They'd be dumb not to take the donations out of fear of what mean things Trump might Tweet about them.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: John Bolton returns to PACs and endorses 5 incumbents
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 12:39:53 am »

Was anyone expecting him to just disappear?  I sure didn't.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien