Author Topic: The New York Times Anti-Kavanaugh Bombshell Is Actually a Dud  (Read 739 times)

Offline DB

The New York Times Anti-Kavanaugh Bombshell Is Actually a Dud
« on: September 15, 2019, 09:53:55 pm »
By JOHN MCCORMACK September 15, 2019 11:55 AM

If you opened Twitter on Sunday morning, you were likely greeted with the bombshell headline of the top trending news story: “NYT reporters’ book details new sexual assault allegation against Brett Kavanaugh.”

The allegation, Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly write in a New York Times story adapted from their forthcoming anti-Kavanaugh book, is this: “We also uncovered a previously unreported story about Mr. Kavanaugh in his freshman year that echoes Ms. Ramirez’s allegation. A classmate, Max Stier, saw Mr. Kavanaugh with his pants down at a different drunken dorm party, where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/09/the-new-york-times-anti-kavanaugh-bombshell-is-actually-a-dud/

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: The New York Times Anti-Kavanaugh Bombshell Is Actually a Dud
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 10:02:07 pm »
 :yowsa:

Impeach Impeach Impeach.   Wait..What?  :rolling:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 10:02:27 pm »
Just reading this...thanks for posting
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2019, 10:20:48 pm »
Damn!  Yet another pile of crap that blows up in their faces.  I think the President is correct and Justice Kavanaugh needs to start filing defamation suits.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2019, 10:27:23 pm »
The book isn’t released until Tuesday, but Mollie Hemingway got a copy, and she writes on Twitter: “The book notes, quietly, that the woman Max Stier named as having been supposedly victimized by Kavanaugh and friends denies any memory of the alleged event.” Omitting this fact from the New York Times story is one of the worst cases of journalistic malpractice in recent memory.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2019, 10:27:32 pm »
It's reached the point where there's next-to-nothing I could read in the New York Times that could be relied upon or trusted.

I won't "give them the click", and if I go there, I open the EPIC privacy browser and view the page that way, so they can't "see it's me".

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2019, 05:49:46 am »
NYT updates Kavanaugh 'bombshell' to note accuser doesn't recall alleged assault

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nyt-kavanaugh-bombshell-goes-bust-after-2020-dems-use-it-to-call-for-impeachment
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2019, 02:05:15 pm »
It's reached the point where there's next-to-nothing I could read in the New York Times that could be relied upon or trusted.

I won't "give them the click", and if I go there, I open the EPIC privacy browser and view the page that way, so they can't "see it's me".

The NY Times and journalistic integrity have no acquaintance.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2019, 02:11:14 pm »
NYT updates Kavanaugh 'bombshell' to note accuser doesn't recall alleged assault

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nyt-kavanaugh-bombshell-goes-bust-after-2020-dems-use-it-to-call-for-impeachment

Ooooooops! :silly:

The New York Times suddenly made a major revision to a supposed bombshell piece late Sunday concerning a resurfaced allegation of sexual assault by Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh — hours after virtually all 2020 Democratic presidential candidates had cited the original article as a reason to impeach Kavanaugh.

The update included the significant detail that several friends of the alleged victim said she did not recall the purported sexual assault in question at all. The Times also stated for the first time that the alleged victim refused to be interviewed, and has made no comment about the episode.

The only firsthand statement concerning the supposed attack in the original piece, which was published on Saturday, came from a Clinton-connected lawyer who claimed to have witnessed it.

The Times' revision says: "Editors' Note: An earlier version of this article, which was adapted from a forthcoming book, did not include one element of the book's account regarding an assertion by a Yale classmate that friends of Brett Kavanaugh pushed his penis into the hand of a female student at a drunken dorm party. The book reports that the female student declined to be interviewed and friends say that she does not recall the incident. That information has been added to the article."

Literally or metaphorically, the alleged victim told the Hate-Trump authors to F-Off! :silly:

What will it take for the TDS-blinded MSM to notice that their Hate-Trump Gotcha stories tend to self-destruct within 24 hours?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2019, 02:40:45 pm »
Ooooooops! :silly:

Literally or metaphorically, the alleged victim told the Hate-Trump authors to F-Off! :silly:

What will it take for the TDS-blinded MSM to notice that their Hate-Trump Gotcha stories tend to self-destruct within 24 hours?

Not only do they self-destruct, they redound to Trump's benefit.  You'd think they would have wised up to this by now, but they believe their own "polling."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2019, 03:28:15 pm »
New York Times latest expose'.

Scott Pelley faked weather interference during storm ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.