Author Topic: Omar: Netanyahu's 'existence' contradictory to peace  (Read 199 times)

Offline corbe

Omar: Netanyahu's 'existence' contradictory to peace
« on: September 15, 2019, 05:43:53 pm »
Omar: Netanyahu's 'existence' contradictory to peace

by Julio Rosas

September 15, 2019 01:06 PM

Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar implored Israelis to not reelect Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu because his "existence" and policies are contradictory to peace in the region.

Netanyahu's government recently banned Omar and Democratic Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib from Israel because of their support for the boycott, divest, and sanctions movement.

“I certainly hope that the people of Israel make a different decision and my hope is that they recognize that [Netanyahu's] existence, his policies, his rhetoric really is contradictory to the peace that we are all hoping that region receives and receives soon," the Minnesota Democrat told Face the Nation on Sunday.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/omar-netanyahus-existence-contradictory-to-peace
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Omar: Netanyahu's 'existence' contradictory to peace
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 05:47:45 pm »
A Moslum  concerned about peace?  TFYS
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.