Author Topic: Klobuchar: ‘On Day 1, I Will Get Us Back into the International Climate Change Agreement’  (Read 261 times)

rangerrebew

Klobuchar: ‘On Day 1, I Will Get Us Back into the International Climate Change Agreement’

(CNSNews.com) - Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) said Thursday during ABC’s Democratic presidential debate that if she is president, she will enter the United States back in the international climate change agreement.

“This is the existential crisis of our time. You know that movie ‘The Day After Tomorrow?’ It's today. We have seen a warming in our world like never before. We're seeing flooding in the Midwest, flooding in Houston, fires in the west, and I think having someone leading the ticket from the Midwest will allow us to talk about this in a different way and get it done,” she said.

“On day one, I will get us back into the international climate change agreement. On day two, I will bring back the clean power rules that President Obama had worked on. On day three, I will bring back the gas mileage standards. You can do that without Congress, which is good,” Klobuchar said.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-arter/klobuchar-day-1-i-will-get-us-back-international-climate-change-agreement

rangerrebew

According to NASA, the doomsday global warming crowd is all wrong.  I posted the article in Science. :pondering: