Author Topic: Deep question from Morning Joe: Is Trump Barron’s father?  (Read 373 times)

rangerrebew

Deep question from Morning Joe: Is Trump Barron’s father?
« on: September 15, 2019, 12:37:34 pm »
Deep question from Morning Joe: Is Trump Barron’s father?

Ed MorrisseyPosted at 2:01 pm on September 13, 2019

Hoo boy. By Monday if not earlier, someone will be apologizing for this, even if it looks more like a very badly bungled attempt to joke about Donald Trump. On Wednesday, Trump tried to explain why he and Melania have a personal concern as a parent about vaping, but ended up mangling his syntax, as Trump does more than occasionally:

Vaping has become a very big business, as I understand it. Like a giant business in a very short period of time. But we can’t allow people to get sick, and we can’t have our youth be so affected. And I’m hearing it. And that’s how the First Lady got involved. I mean, she’s got a son — together — that is a beautiful, young man, and she feels very, very strongly about it. She’s seen it. We’re both reading it. A lot of people are reading it. But people are dying with vaping.

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2019/09/13/deep-question-morning-joe-trump-barrons-father/

rangerrebew

Re: Deep question from Morning Joe: Is Trump Barron’s father?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 12:39:48 pm »
It must be fun around their house at night, coming up with dumbass conspiracy theories, mindless questions, and totally irrelevant comments about the news. :headbang:

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 06:07:32 pm »
I object to vaping.  Young people think it is perfectly ok to vap indoors, and that it is not equivalent to smoking.  WRONG!  I do not think I should be subjected to breathing this crap into my lungs. 

I see no difference as a non-smoker to tobacco smoking.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 06:32:41 pm »
Not to dignify the question, but Barron looks every bit a Donald Trump.

Offline berdie

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2019, 07:55:50 pm »
Not to dignify the question, but Barron looks every bit a Donald Trump.

Looking at Trump's pictures when young....he certainly does.

Offline verga

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2019, 11:36:25 am »
I object to vaping.  Young people think it is perfectly ok to vap indoors, and that it is not equivalent to smoking.  WRONG!  I do not think I should be subjected to breathing this crap into my lungs. 

I see no difference as a non-smoker to tobacco smoking.
Quick comparison: less than 10 people have died from vaping. How many die each year from actual tobacco use, Alcohol related diseases and drunk driving, and car accidents in general. we don't need to legislate or regulate every aspects of human existence. That is the liberals job.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.