Author Topic: Leftist Teacher Shoves Note In Students Backpacks, Parents Livid After Reading Only 2 Words  (Read 756 times)

rangerrebew

Leftist Teacher Shoves Note In Students Backpacks, Parents Livid After Reading Only 2 Words
By Staff Editor
Posted on September 13, 2019

Newly hired fifth grade teacher at Canopy Oaks Elementary is asking students to use gender-neutral pronouns in the classroom.

Chloe Bressack, a math and science teacher sent a letter home to parents headlined “About Mx. Bressack.”

“… my pronouns are ‘they, them, their’ instead of ‘he, his, she, hers.’ I know it takes some practice for it to feel natural,” the letter reads, “but students catch on pretty quickly.”

The letter also asks that students use “Mx.,” (pronounced ‘Mix’) when addressing the teacher rather than Mr. or Ms.

The letter alarmed the parents.

https://independentminute.com/2019/09/13/leftist-teacher-shoves-note-in-students-backpacks-parents-livid-after-reading-only-2-words/

Offline Applewood

Chloe can ask all she wants, but if I had a kid in her class, I would tell him or her to call this chippie by the correct pronouns -- she, her, Miss, etc.  If Chloe doesn't like it, too bad. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Wasting time and attention on stupid stuff like this, deprives students of learning important stuff.

School board members are elected. Get active and involved.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Here's the story from a more reliable source:  https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/canopy-oaks-teacher-grammar-war-preferred-pronouns/

Man, updated clickbate of a 2 year old article.   

Moving to General discussion to await its death.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.