Author Topic: TICKING TIMEBOMB Obesity map of the United States reveals the states where up to 40 per cent of Amer  (Read 539 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
TICKING TIMEBOMB Obesity map of the United States reveals the states where up to 40 per cent of Americans are dangerously overweight
Tariq Tahir

13 Sep 2019, 17:35Updated: 13 Sep 2019, 20:21

But in West Virginia and Mississippi that figure hits 39.5 per cent, according to data from the National Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Across the whole of the US, only three states have obesity levels under 25 per cent, and none have less than 20 per cent.

Colorado, Hawaii and the District of Columbia are the healthiest.

snip

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9923378/obesity-map-united-states-overweight/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah, yeah... If you aren't twig thin and heroin chic, you're fat!

I have figured out how I could weigh as little as the charts say I should (Formula, whatever, it's just the charts done in an equation), I'd only have to remove an arm and a leg. Both legs might work, but then, I'd be shorter...

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis