Author Topic: Former Trump National Security Adviser Bolton Resumes Political Activities  (Read 243 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Friday, 13 September 2019 12:56 PM

Former White House national security adviser John Bolton, who parted ways this week with President Donald Trump, resumed his old job on Friday as head of two political action committees and announced $50,000 in contributions to Republican candidates.

Bolton retook the reins of the John Bolton PAC and the John Bolton Super Pact, two groups he had headed before joining the White House 17 months ago.

Bolton left the White House earlier this week amid simmering differences with Trump on issues such as the U.S. military presence in Afghanistan.

As part of the resumption of his political action groups, Bolton announced the endorsement of five Republicans running in the November 2020 elections.

They are Senator Tom Cotton of Arkansas, Senator Cory Gardner of Colorado, Senator Thom Tillis of North Carolina, U.S. Representative Adam Kinzinger of Illinois and U.S. Representative Lee Zeldin of New York.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/johnbolton-takes-old-job/2019/09/13/id/932600/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Former Trump National Security Adviser Bolton Resumes Political Activities
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 05:24:21 pm »
Good! I was pretty sure he was not just going to disappear never to be heard from again. 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien