Author Topic: Hurricane Humberto Will Move Toward Northwestern Bahamas; Watch Posted for Florida's East Coast  (Read 842 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Weather.com
By weather.com meteorologists
2 hours ago
  • Potential Tropical Cyclone Nine is over the central Bahamas.
  • It will likely develop into a tropical depression or tropical storm later Friday.
  • A tropical storm warning has been issued for the northwestern Bahamas.
  • A tropical storm watch has been posted for portions of the Florida east coast.
  • The future track of this system is very uncertain.
  • Interests from the northern Gulf Coast to Florida to the Carolinas should monitor the forecast closely.
  • The potential tropical cyclone will earn the name Humberto if it attains tropical storm status.
(more)
https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/2019-09-12-potential-tropical-cyclone-tropical-storm-humberto-bahamas-florida
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 02:02:45 pm by Cyber Liberty »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

Just what the Bahamas needs right now.   :0001:

Offline libertybele

Just what the Bahamas needs right now.   :0001:

There's a couple others behind Humberto as well.   **nononono*
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Gee,  This never happens!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Applewood

Looks like Humberto is going to be a nothing in the US.  High surf warnings, maybe rain, but it's not predicted to make landfall in the US and will just head out to sea.  Apparently, it mostly spared the Bahamas, thank God.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Looks like Humberto is going to be a nothing in the US.  High surf warnings, maybe rain, but it's not predicted to make landfall in the US and will just head out to sea.  Apparently, it mostly spared the Bahamas, thank God.

Much to the dismay of the weather hypers.

Offline Applewood

Much to the dismay of the weather hypers.

Yeah, I know.  I was just thinking, at least with Dorian I didn't see any reports with some poor "journalist" out in the wind and rain telling us that yes, its windy and raining.   That's the part that scares me about live coverage of hurricanes.  It's good to let people know a storm is approaching so they can be prepared or evacuated or whatever is appropriate. But putting a reporter out in a major storm is downright foolish.  Once of these days, someone is going to be killed doing that.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Tropical Storm Humberto is forecast to strengthen into a hurricane Sunday

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/15/us/tropical-storm-humberto-sunday-wxc/index.html

The storm has maximum sustained winds of 60 mph, according to the NHC. But it is slowly strengthening and expected to become a hurricane over Sunday, said CNN meteorologist Derek Van Dam.
It is then expected to move north, offshore from Florida and then away from the US mainland, the NHC said.

Offline PeteS in CA

Yet another hurricane that won't hit Trump property ... must be the military controlling the weather again ... :tinfoil:  :sarc:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@Cyber Liberty
Change the title?
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@240B  Done....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Hurricane Humberto Bringing High Surf and Rip Current Danger to Southeast U.S. and Could Impact Bermuda Later This Week

Weather.com
By weather.com meteorologists
less than an hour ago
  • Hurricane Humberto is tracking well off the Southeast U.S. coast.
  • High surf and dangerous rip currents are expected along the Southeast coast.
  • Humberto could pass near Bermuda as a hurricane later this week.
(more)
https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/2019-09-15-hurricane-humberto-forecast-bermuda-southeast-coast-rip-currents

Offline Mod1

Merged threads, so all your Humberto news is in one convenient location!

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Merged threads, so all your Humberto news is in one convenient location!
@Mod1

That's fine but it is no longer a Tropical Storm. It is a hurricane.
Would have been best to put the hurricane article first, since it is the most current.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Mod1

That's fine but it is no longer a Tropical Storm. It is a hurricane.
Would have been best to put the hurricane article first, since it is the most current.

We don't have control over which article posts to the top, the forum software automatically puts the posts in chronological order.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.