Author Topic: Falling Apart: Joe Biden Delivers 9 Gaffes, Lies, and Awkward Moments in Third Primary Debate  (Read 278 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joshua Caplan and Ezra Dulis 13 Sep 2019

Former Vice President Joe Biden added nine embarrassing moments to his ever-expanding list of campaign gaffes and blunders during the third Democrat primary debate in Houston, Texas, Thursday evening.

Below is a list of moments where the 76-year-old Biden misspoke, went off on bizarre tangents, or seemingly lost control of his body.

1.) Biden referred to himself as a “Congressman” — but never served in the U.S. House of Representatives.

Biden had this small brain freeze during a long-winded explanation of his position on criminal
justice.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/09/13/joe-biden-9-gaffes-lies-awkward-moments-in-third-primary-debate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Old slow Joe looked like a cadaver last night. The facial expressions of confusion and surprise were delicious. With all the lies, misstatements and going off subject, the media still calls him the winner. There were no winners on that stage last night.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Any political party that can't cough up anything better than a treacherous brain-damaged old vulture like Joe Biden deserves every beating it gets. They don't hardly make 'em like Slow Joe any more - but just to be on the safe side, he should be castrated anyway.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

I just pity him. Trump would eat him alive in a debate. It would be spo  sd it wouldn't even be fun to watch.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

Any political party that can't cough up anything better than a treacherous brain-damaged old vulture like Joe Biden deserves every beating it gets. They don't hardly make 'em like Slow Joe any more - but just to be on the safe side, he should be castrated anyway.
I would not call him treacherous. I do believe that he really does have the best of intentions, but I do have to disagree with is policies and some of his beliefs.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I would not call him treacherous. I do believe that he really does have the best of intentions, but I do have to disagree with is policies and some of his beliefs.

I meant to say "Lecherous".... Damn auto correct. :(
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Biden has been pulled so far left, he's about to fall over. He wants to eliminate the internal combustion engine and take millions of cars off the road. We can walk or take public transportation that is nowhere where we live. Best of intentions? Nope.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline verga

I meant to say "Lecherous".... Damn auto correct. :(
:beer: No argument from me.