Author Topic: Beto’s gift to GOP: ‘Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47’  (Read 2832 times)

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Then you are a petulant fool who is putting the chip on your shoulder above the survival of the nation in importance.

@sneakypete
Naw, just a man driven by principle, knowing right from wrong. This nation's survival means nothing, or even less, if it is to survive in infamy.

But in repentance and return, well that is a different story. That is the only part I am interested in. That is the part worth saving.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
All I can say is that Cruz must have campaigned very little for this smuck to do as well as he did in the senate race.  Everything out of his ur hole is nonsense that 9 out of 10 Americans would find offensive.  And in TX, I would think the same.  Perhaps Soros tried to fix the election there, since he owns the companies that tabulates the vote in EVERY election in the USA and Europe!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
All I can say is that Cruz must have campaigned very little for this smuck to do as well as he did in the senate race.  Everything out of his ur hole is nonsense that 9 out of 10 Americans would find offensive.  And in TX, I would think the same.  Perhaps Soros tried to fix the election there, since he owns the companies that tabulates the vote in EVERY election in the USA and Europe!

Cruz campaigned very hard, but IMHO, he waited a bit too long to do so. 

Texas has many, many refugees from other locations who live here now, and in standard human fashion they tend to try to recreate what they left in their new residence.  We are trying to keep them from being successful obviously.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LadyLiberty

Online berdie