Author Topic: Beto’s gift to GOP: ‘Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47’  (Read 2838 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 13, 2019
Beto’s gift to GOP: ‘Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47’
By Thomas Lifson

Last night’s excruciating three-hour Democrat debate generated a number of video clips that will drive GOP turnout and that will come back to haunt the eventual nominee. Nobody but Beto O’Rourke expects him to be the nominee, but he may have done the most to drive Trump voters to the polls and help keep his native Texas in the GOP column.

The days are over of Democrats masquerading that “common sense gun legislation” is all they want.

The crowd loved it. The presidential field’s pandering to the  enthusiasm of their far left faction will be their undoing.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/09/betos_gift_to_gop_hell_yes_were_going_to_take_your_ar15_your_ak47.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Thank you, 鼻涕 O'Rourke.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Paddy is one of the best players on our team but don't tell him I said so!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Paddy is one of the best players on our team but don't tell him I said so!

This certainly doesn't make selling firearms insurance and registration any easier.

Offline aligncare

We reap what we sow.

Millennials and younger generations have been so ill educated, and institutions of higher learning [sic] are corrupted beyond hope.

I don’t see how we will survive the AOC’s and Beto’s of America. There will be a tipping point—and very soon.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
We reap what we sow.

Millennials and younger generations have been so ill educated, and institutions of higher learning [sic] are corrupted beyond hope.

I don’t see how we will survive the AOC’s and Beto’s of America. There will be a tipping point—and very soon.

There are millions and millions of young people out there who don't go for this garbage but are currently not able to speak their minds for fear of retribution but they WILL be heard eventually and no one will miss the roar!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

There are millions and millions of young people out there who don't go for this garbage but are currently not able to speak their minds for fear of retribution but they WILL be heard eventually and no one will miss the roar!

Thanks for reminding me it’s good to be optimistic. Better for the health, too.  :beer:

Offline PeteS in CA

Thank you, 鼻涕 O'Rourke.

:silly: I use Google Translate frequently at work. Mandarin Chinese is the "first language" of most of my coworkers. :silly:  888high58888
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GrouchoTex

This certainly doesn't make selling firearms insurance and registration any easier.

:cool:

I saw what you did there.

Offline skeeter

:silly: I use Google Translate frequently at work. Mandarin Chinese is the "first language" of most of my coworkers. :silly:  888high58888

The word was close enough-sounding to Beto to pop into my head. Plus it just seems to fit.

Offline skeeter

:cool:

I saw what you did there.

... and the salesman is conspicuously absent.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Wish I owned a gun store today!  I'll bet business is brisk.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

It used to be impossible for an immature a**hole like Beetle to have a chance at getting nominated for prez...even for the Dems.
But since Justine Trudeau got elected as Canadian PM,  anything is now possible.
I fear for the future.

Offline LadyLiberty

His campaign is selling a t-shirt with his quote:

Beto O'Rourke
@BetoORourke
Hell yes, we're going to take your AR-15.

Buy your shirt now: https://store.betoorourke.com/hell-yes-were-going-to-unisex-womens-styles/

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
His campaign is selling a t-shirt with his quote:

Beto O'Rourke
@BetoORourke
Hell yes, we're going to take your AR-15.

Buy your shirt now: https://store.betoorourke.com/hell-yes-were-going-to-unisex-womens-styles/

The line forms to the right.  No pushing and shoving allowed.  Those who fail to heed the warning will be shot!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I thought I was the only person to run that through Goggle Translate....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The skateboarder may have inadvertently put a fork in red flag laws with his reporting Cain to the FBI, especially since RF is the one doing the threatening.

At least I hope so.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/youre-a-child-texas-state-lawmaker-tells-beto-orourke-after-dem-calls-his-twitter-message-a-death-threat
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Howl on Beto, Robert Francis, whatever your danged name is.
COnvince all the gun loving youngsters here that you are the candidate of choice...to reelect Trump.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ian Hanchett 13 Sep 2019

On Friday’s “CNN Newsroom,” Senator Chris Coons (D-DE), who has endorsed 2020 Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden, stated that 2020 presidential candidate former Representative Beto O’Rourke’s (D-TX) statement that he will take away certain guns “will be played for years at 2nd Amendment rallies with organizations that try to scare people” and that O’Rourke’s statement isn’t a smart move for policy or politics.

Coons said, “I frankly, think that that clip will be played for years at 2nd Amendment rallies with organizations that try to scare people by saying Democrats are coming for your guns. I’m a gun owner. My sons and I have gone skeet shooting and hunting, and frankly, I don’t think having our presidential candidates, like Congressman O’Rourke did, say that we’re going to try and take people’s guns against their will is a wise, either policy or political move.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/09/13/coons-orourke-saying-well-take-guns-will-be-played-for-years-against-democrats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

Of course it will. Telling millions of law-abiding citizens who passed a background check and legally purchased guns that they will no longer be allowed to kill other Americans with their guns is absurd and evil. Robert Francis' proclamation is one of the most unAmerican things I've ever heard.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'm thinking about ordering one of those tee shirts.  If there's anything that shows what an idiot Robert Francis is, it's those shirts.

:silly:

Offline austingirl

I'm thinking about ordering one of those tee shirts.  If there's anything that shows what an idiot Robert Francis is, it's those shirts.

:silly:

I like what @andy58-in-nh posted better.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
A commentator this morning said Beto will never be elected to any public office after his latest antics, well, I'd think maybe the El Paso area might still elect him as a local but I do see the point.

Beto's been saying a lot of things for shock value.