Author Topic: 'Are you forgetting what you said two minutes ago?': Castro accuses Biden of memory loss  (Read 295 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Are you forgetting what you said two minutes ago?': Castro accuses Biden of memory loss
by Zachary Halaschak
 | September 12, 2019 09:01 PM

Julián Castro embarked on a fierce line of attack against Joe Biden over healthcare during Thursday night's Democratic debate, culminating in him accusing the former vice president of forgetting what he said during the debate.

“I want every single American family to have a strong Medicare plan available,” Castro, 44, said before adding that he does believe people should be able to “choose to hold on to strong, solid private health insurance.”

“But the difference between what I support and what you support, Vice President Biden, is that you require them to opt-in,” Castro said, noting that under his plan, people would be automatically enrolled. “Barack Obama’s vision was not to leave 10 million people uncovered; he wanted every single person in this country covered. My plan would do that, your plan would not.”

“They do not have to buy in,” Biden, 76, responded.

“You just said that two minutes ago,” Castro shot back as Biden shook his head and said, “You do not have to buy in if you can’t afford it.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/are-you-forgetting-what-you-said-two-minutes-ago-castro-accuses-biden-of-memory-loss
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

I love that they are beginning to eat their own and throw Barky O under the bus.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Several of the can't-idates paid homage to Zero in their remarks. Guess they all got the memo.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
'Are you forgetting what you said two minutes ago?': Castro accuses Biden of memory loss...

(sigh)
Red-eyed Joe don't know what he's sayin' when he SAYS it...

Offline Idiot

Biden is bad....but not even he deserves this.

Offline Night Hides Not

Biden is bad....but not even he deserves this.

Sure he deserves it. I'm old enough to remember the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.