Author Topic: A Small Favor To Ask Of Everyone  (Read 6318 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: A Small Favor To Ask Of Everyone
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2019, 11:34:18 am »
Done.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

BassWrangler

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2019, 11:06:26 pm »
(Where have you been, @BassWrangler??)

Hi @Cyber Liberty - nice to hear from you! I have been super busy at work as well as dealing with a perfect storm of other time consuming things in my life. Had to put hobbies, including political forums, on hold for awhile. Thanks for asking.

How are things with you?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2019, 11:42:26 pm »
Hi @Cyber Liberty - nice to hear from you! I have been super busy at work as well as dealing with a perfect storm of other time consuming things in my life. Had to put hobbies, including political forums, on hold for awhile. Thanks for asking.

How are things with you?

@BassWrangler

Going great!  We finished our move from Phoenix, taking our time settling into our new Castle.  The catz love it too.  We have fabulous mountain views all around, so much better than the Suburbia I was toiling away in for 40 years.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2019, 11:49:14 pm »
@BassWrangler

Going great!  We finished our move from Phoenix, taking our time settling into our new Castle.  The catz love it too.  We have fabulous mountain views all around, so much better than the Suburbia I was toiling away in for 40 years.

uh huh

He sits around all day now, drinking beer and playing on his computer, @BassWrangler.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2019, 11:53:55 pm »
uh huh

He sits around all day now, drinking beer and playing on his computer, @BassWrangler.

Correct!  Just drew today's brew from the Kegerator in my bar.   :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2019, 11:56:10 pm »
Correct!  Just drew today's brew from the Kegerator in my bar.   :beer:

What is the flavor of the day?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2019, 12:09:25 am »
What is the flavor of the day?

Shock Top!  Belgian White Wheat, with a hint of orange.  I need to order a new spare keg, and I'll talk to my beer guy about any suggestions he may have.  Still not quite brave enough to invest in a 5-gallon Slim of Bock.
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2019, 12:38:26 am »
Shock Top!  Belgian White Wheat, with a hint of orange.  I need to order a new spare keg, and I'll talk to my beer guy about any suggestions he may have.  Still not quite brave enough to invest in a 5-gallon Slim of Bock.

Should be some microbrews around there that put out something decent. Might be pricey, though.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2019, 12:57:17 am »
Should be some microbrews around there that put out something decent. Might be pricey, though.

I'll ask around.  Probably something in Kingman.  I may have to drive up to Vegas, but I'm not in the mood to drive all the way to Phoenix.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2019, 01:42:37 am »
I'll ask around.  Probably something in Kingman.  I may have to drive up to Vegas, but I'm not in the mood to drive all the way to Phoenix.   :shrug:

Weird. I'm not in the mood to drive all the way to Phoenix, either.  :beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2019, 01:58:35 am »
Weird. I'm not in the mood to drive all the way to Phoenix, either.  :beer:

We're lookin' at the same moon tonight, Fred.   :beer: :beer:
I will NOT comply.