Author Topic: San Francisco man may close store after being bitten by homeless person twice in 4 months  (Read 717 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

San Francisco man may close store after being bitten by homeless person twice in 4 months

SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – A San Francisco business owner says a homeless man has bitten him twice in the last four months – and he’s had enough.

The victim owns the Harvest Urban Market in the city’s SoMa neighborhood.

He says homelessness and drug problems are fueling the violence.
The business owner says he often finds homeless people selling and doing drugs inside his restrooms.
The store owner says crime is so bad in that part of SoMa he is considering closing up shop.

"SoMa" means "South of Market" Street. It's not something that gets a lot of media coverage, but one thing I noticed some years ago, walking from the Civic Center Plaza BART station to the Chinese consulate is how numerous the empty storefronts were. Admittedly, this is the heart of the Tenderloin, but it's a reflection of ordinary businesses having been driven out (elsewhere or into bankruptcy) and not being replaced. It's not a new problem, just one the SF Board of Stuporvisors and city government have made worse over the decades, and have enabled to spread.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yes, I thought that at one time the Tenderloin was being developed and becoming very trendy. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Urban decay. In two words. It's a cancer for any city.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Once bitten, twice shy."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's one ugly seal...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
LIBERAL VALUES: If this guy was a dog, or any animal, he would be captured tested for disease and then 'put down'.

But because he is one of their precious 'homeless', all of California simply looks the other way.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

But because he is one of their precious 'homeless', all of California simply looks the other way.

Having grown up in the Central Valley - specifically Yolo County - I can assure you that cities like SF and Berserkeley are neither respected nor loved in much of California. The nickname "Berserkeley", in fact, dates at least as far back as the 1960s.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.