Author Topic: More Arrests in South Texas Voter Fraud Scheme  (Read 313 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
More Arrests in South Texas Voter Fraud Scheme
« on: September 12, 2019, 03:36:33 pm »
Texas Scorecard By Erin Anderson September 11, 2019

Prosecutors have now implicated 22 suspects in an illegal voting operation to elect Edinburg Mayor Richard Molina.

Charges filed last week against two more South Texas voter fraud suspects, including a city official, brings the total to 22 accused of participating in an illegal voting scheme prosecutors say was coordinated by a local mayor.

Authorities arrested Edinburg City Secretary Ludivina Leal and Alyssa Cano of Pharr on September 3, charging each with one count of illegal voting in Edinburg’s November 2017 mayoral election.

Leal and Cano are the latest to be implicated in an organized vote-harvesting operation to elect Edinburg Mayor Richard Molina—a scheme allegedly orchestrated by then-candidate Molina himself. Molina unseated longtime incumbent Mayor Richard Garcia in that election by over 1,200 votes.

Leal is an Edinburg resident but apparently allowed another suspect who does not live in the city to falsely register to vote using her address. Leal was appointed as Edinburg’s city secretary in March 2018.

More: https://texasscorecard.com/local/more-arrests-in-south-texas-voter-fraud-scheme/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: More Arrests in South Texas Voter Fraud Scheme
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 03:41:38 pm »
Excellent news!  Keep it coming!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien