Author Topic: Mark Meadows: Durham team 'reaching people that I thought only I had talked to'  (Read 534 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark Meadows: Durham team 'reaching people that I thought only I had talked to'
by Daniel Chaitin
 | September 11, 2019 11:00 PM

Rep. Mark Meadows said he is surprised by the lengths to which U.S. Attorney John Durham is going to conduct his review of the origins of the Russia investigation.

With little public knowledge about the monthslong inquiry, the North Carolina congressman said Wednesday the prosecutor of Connecticut is "doing a lot of work behind the scenes."

"I can tell you, they're reaching people that I thought only I had talked to, and it’s going to be a good day for America and a good day for justice," Meadows told Fox Business host Lou Dobbs.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mark-meadows-durham-team-reaching-people-that-i-thought-only-i-had-talked-to
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Now, if only something will come of all this "talking to".

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Now, if only something will come of all this "talking to".

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

I sincerely hope we're not being played again, like we were in the late 90s.