Author Topic: Mitt Romney ‘Very Unhappy’ With John Bolton’s Firing, Suggests ‘John Bolton’ As Replacement  (Read 167 times)

rangerrebew

Mitt Romney ‘Very Unhappy’ With John Bolton’s Firing, Suggests ‘John Bolton’ As Replacement

(Breitbart) – Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) expressed disappointment over the news of National Security Advisor John Bolton’s firing, calling the outgoing senior White House official “brilliant” and suggested his reinstatement.

“I’m very, very unhappy to hear that he is leaving. It’s a huge loss for the administration and for the nation,” Romney told reporters on Tuesday. “John Bolton is a brilliant man with decades of experience in foreign policy. His point of view was not always the same everybody else in the room. That’s why you wanted him there.

“The fact that he was a contrarian from time to time was an asset, not a liability,” the Utah Republican added.

https://www.teaparty.org/mitt-romney-very-unhappy-with-john-boltons-firing-suggests-john-bolton-as-replacement-409193/?utm_source=ewcp&utm_placement=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter&utm_content=TPnewsletter

rangerrebew

I think white man speak with forked tongue.  As I remember it, most rinos were against Bolton from the get go. :pondering:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Rand Paul was against Bolton from the get-go. I don't see him as a RINO. I don't know what other name one can toss out there.