Author Topic: Hillary Clinton leafs through her emails for nearly an hour at resolute desk in art exhibit  (Read 487 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hillary Clinton leafs through her emails for nearly an hour at resolute desk in art exhibit
The Hill, Sep 11, 2019

In photos surfacing online, the former Democratic presidential nominee could be seen looking through stacks of some of her past emails, which came under scrutiny during the presidential campaign in 2016.

More than 60,000 pages of emails were printed out and assembled in large stacks on a mock presidential resolute desk for the exhibit, which was held at the Venetian Teatro Italia in Venice. The exhibit, titled “HILLARY: The Hillary Clinton Emails,” was created by artist Kenneth Goldsmith.

Francesco Urbano Ragazzi, who curated the show, said in a statement that Clinton visited the former movie theater for the exhibit Tuesday. Urbano Ragazzi said that Clinton sat down the exact replica of the resolute desk in the Oval Office, where she spent roughly an hour looking through her emails.

[...]

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/461009-hillary-clinton-leafs-through-her-emails-for-nearly-an-hour-at

« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 11:11:30 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Fortunately, the artist had spare copies of the roughly 2000 emails that were discovered missing after Clinton's visit...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline mountaineer

A tweeter commented that the exhibit should have shown some Chinese at the desk, reading along.

Are her handlers afraid to tell this shrew she didn't win? Resolute desk, really?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The shrew is mocking all of us while overseas, wearing her blue tarp and rocking a $2000 purse that looks like a steampunk lunchbox.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I heard that Hildebeast's people reached out to the art exhibit to offer to do this. Astounding hubris. She lacks any sense of shame or guilt.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline PeteS in CA

Still Life: Loser

or maybe

Still Un-Dead: Loser
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 03:47:56 am by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

I heard that Hildebeast's people reached out to the art exhibit to offer to do this. Astounding hubris. She lacks any sense of shame or guilt.
Isn't that something? She wasn't even invited, but for some reason thought this would be a clever thing to do. What a loser.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Fortunately, the artist had spare copies of the roughly 2000 emails that were discovered missing after Clinton's visit...
Funny you said that. I first saw this on another social site and at first glance, that is exactly what I thought. I thought she was going through them "for an hour" to pick out and take the ones she didn't want to be there.

I know you're making a joke. But I have little doubt that the artist did review the stack to see if anything was missing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.