Author Topic: 'I'm getting very angry': Pelosi lashes out at reporter over gun control  (Read 193 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I'm getting very angry': Pelosi lashes out at reporter over gun control
by Ellie Bufkin
 | September 11, 2019 06:17 PM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi lashed out near the Capitol on Wednesday after a reporter asked her a question about pending gun control legislation.

Regarding whether she believed the members of the House of Representatives should have cut short the August recess to "keep the flame lit" on gun reform, Pelosi said, "No, absolutely not."

"We did our job," the California Democrat continued. "The Senate was supposed to come back. Why don't you all get that straight?"

"The Senate did not come back to pass the bill," she reiterated sharply, angrily waving her hand. "I'm getting very angry about the silliness of these questions."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/im-getting-very-angry-pelosi-lashes-out-at-reporter-over-gun-control
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: 'I'm getting very angry': Pelosi lashes out at reporter over gun control
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 04:07:42 am »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.