Author Topic: Tlaib in 9/11 Tribute: People Threatened Arab Organization That Employed Me After Attacks  (Read 343 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannah Bleau 11 Sep 2019

Far-left “Squad” member Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MN) posted a 9/11 tribute on the 18th anniversary of the tragedy and claimed that the Arab organization she worked for at the time – Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services (ACCESS) – was threatened with violence following the terrorist attacks carried out by Islamic extremists.

Tlaib described how she processed the terrorist attacks in a brief Twitter thread on Wednesday. She said she was working at the “nonprofit Arab American human services organization, ACCESS” at the time and “saw faces of shock facing the television.” She said the room “erupted in tears and heartbreak” as the plane hit the second tower and claimed that the organization quickly began receiving menacing calls from individuals who were “threatening those at ACCESS and the local community with violence.”

Despite the alleged threats made toward Muslims, Tlaib said the communities “came together to mourn, to stand in solidarity with fellow Americans across the country, and to reject hate and the terror that comes from it.”

“As we remember all of the lives lost in the horrific attack 18 years ago today, let us remember to not allow this type of violence to divide us, but to stand united. We are stronger together,” she added:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/11/tlaib-9-11-tribute-people-threatened-arab-organization-employed-me-after-attacks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Good job making it all about you, you fat, ugly POS.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ilhan Omar recounts ‘complete horror’ of 9/11 attacks after being slammed at NYC memorial
https://nypost.com/2019/09/11/ilhan-omar-recounts-complete-horror-of-9-11-attacks-in-somber-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Good job making it all about you, you fat, ugly POS.

My thoughts exactly.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Some people DID some things to me, after the murder of 3000 unsuspecting people by Muslims!
Boo-Hoo, cry me a river.

According to Liberals, the murder of 3000 innocent unsuspecting people by Muslims, IS NOT THE FAULT OF EVERY MUSLIM!
However, every mass shooting ever in history, IS THE FAULT OF EVERY GUN OWNER!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 01:59:44 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Some people DID some things to me, after the murder of 3000 unsuspecting people by Muslims!
Boo-Hoo, cry me a river.

According to Liberals, the murder of 3000 innocent unsuspecting people by Muslims, IS NOT THE FAULT OF EVERY MUSLIM!
However, every mass shooting ever in history, IS THE FAULT OF EVERY GUN OWNER!

@240B
A nice illustration of the left's dishonesty and illogic.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline verga

Not saying it didn't happen, but I would like to see proof.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.