Author Topic: Eleven years after he last released medical records, Biden’s health at issue as campaign stonewalls  (Read 1787 times)

Online mountaineer

How likely is Biden to make it all the way to the Dem convention? Many more episodes like the verbal gaffes and bloody eyeballs,  and Jill will have to abandon her flotus hopes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If he gets the nomination he should trade that for Trump's taxes.

I don't think he'll release anything unless he gets the nomination, though

He especially won't then.  No way Biden goes in to the General with that information out there.  Besides, I don't see Uncle Joe winning the Primaries anyway.  All the votes against him now will go to the barking moonbat who prevails over the slightly less loud barking moonbats.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How likely is Biden to make it all the way to the Dem convention? Many more episodes like the verbal gaffes and bloody eyeballs,  and Jill will have to abandon her flotus hopes.

She'll kill Joe with an icepick before she gives up dreams of being queen.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Blow, baby, blow.

Ya ever seen one of those airbag promotional tubes?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

That's it, right there....  Sad.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Having had a parent with a form of dementia (died at age 69), I just wonder why Joe's family won't get him out of this nonsense snd seek medical help.
Think about it, though.

Pretty much all Joe Biden is or ever has been is a politician. 36 years in the Senate, 8 years as Vice President. He hasn't not been in a government position since 1969. If he's going to go out, he's going to go out doing what he loves... politics. And that means he's going to ride this frontrunner status as long as he can.

This ain't a campaign; it's a farewell tour!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
j myrle observed:
"This ain't a campaign; it's a farewell tour!"

Well said.
It's Joe's "last hurrah".

Offline Ginger

:silly: @Ginger :silly:

More to the point, Progs' great rainbow hope (calling him "great white hope" would be racist, :silly: ), Robert Mueller assassinated the Trump-Russia Collusion Delusion.
I told you, Pete. I'm always right, especially about lefty trolls. :pop41:

Offline Night Hides Not

She'll kill Joe with an icepick before she gives up dreams of being queen.

@EdJames
@Cyber Liberty

You both nailed it. Anyone who has observed Jill Biden during the Obama Presidency can not help but be aware to the degree that she longs to be FLOTUS. She saw first hand the rose petals tossed Michelle's way, how her words received national attention, the perks and free travel she received. Jill craves it, to the detriment of her husband's health and well being.

I find the possibility that Joe Biden could actually be the next President to be very unsettling.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
@EdJames
@Cyber Liberty

You both nailed it. Anyone who has observed Jill Biden during the Obama Presidency can not help but be aware to the degree that she longs to be FLOTUS. She saw first hand the rose petals tossed Michelle's way, how her words received national attention, the perks and free travel she received. Jill craves it, to the detriment of her husband's health and well being.

I find the possibility that Joe Biden could actually be the next President to be very unsettling.

Even if the democommies can prop up old Joe until the election, he probably won't last long after that. That makes the VP pick critical. They are all totalitarians.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
@EdJames
@Cyber Liberty

And it is unsettling that his wife apparently has no regard for his well being....  Sad.

Offline Ginger

Jill probably hates him. I can't imagine being married to such an oaf.