Author Topic: Condoleezza Rice shuts down NBC anchor's question on whether Russia helped Trump win  (Read 187 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Condoleezza Rice shuts down NBC anchor's question on whether Russia helped Trump win
By Sam Dorman | Fox News

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice told an NBC anchor Wednesday it was not accurate to suggest that Russia flipped the 2016 election in President Trump's favor.

"I don’t think there is any evidence of that. And, you know, I really don’t think that’s a good conversation to have," she told NBC anchor Savannah Guthrie. Guthrie had just asked whether Russian interference "actually worked" and blocked a victory by former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

"I think that really does devalue the people in Wisconsin and Michigan and others who decided to vote for President Trump," Rice added in her response.

"Whether you like this president or not, whether you believe that he should have been president or not, let’s give the credit to the Americans who went out and voted for somebody who they thought would bring change."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/condoleezza-rice-nbc-question-russian-interference
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

I've always liked Condi; she is very intelligent and very articulate.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.