Author Topic: Condoleezza Rice warns of 'Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse' in US foreign policy  (Read 300 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Condoleezza Rice warns of 'Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse' in US foreign policy
By John Bowden - 09/10/19 05:05 PM EDT

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice warned in a new interview that America could be headed toward a crisis because of rising nationalist and protectionist forces.

Speaking on "CBS This Morning," the former national security adviser said she was most worried about internal issues that the U.S. faces and appeared to take a veiled shot at the Trump administration with criticism of "populism," "isolationism," "protectionism," and "nativisim," all labels that have been applied to the Trump administration's trade and immigration policies by its critics.

"I've seen the return of what I've called the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse," Rice said, evoking the biblical figures. "Populism, I'll say nativism, not nationalism, isolationism and protectionism."

Read more at: https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/460778-condoleezza-rice-warns-of-four-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse-in-us

She's in the news quite a bit right now, "speaking tour" type news.  This one article seems to have her talking all against what a fair number of people say actually.

https://twitter.com/CondoleezzaRice

And did she just come out with this book? So, we will see.

Yes, I think her twitter suggests the book is brand-spanking new. Needless to say, I don't agree with what she's saying. I'll certainly still admire her though.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 02:04:37 pm by TomSea »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So what does CondolEEEEEEEza desire, a return to Obama America crapism?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Get back on your own horse, Condi.
And ride off into the sunset, please...