Author Topic: How Obama's Iran Deal Funded Terrorism  (Read 187 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How Obama's Iran Deal Funded Terrorism
« on: September 11, 2019, 01:43:59 pm »
September 11, 2019
How Obama's Iran Deal Funded Terrorism
By Aynaz Anni Cyrus and Kaveh Taheri

In 2015, the Iranian Khomeinist regime received up to $150 billion into its bank accounts from the Obama administration. That windfall of cash was provided through terms of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), the Iran Nuclear Deal. That gusher of western cash then flowed directly into terror funding, even though Iranian experts and dissidents had warned over and over again that the money would not be spent on the Iranian people, but rather would go to enrich the repressive regime, and to fund its warring proxies in the region.

The Obama administration clumsily acceded to the most dangerous terms of any deal ever enacted by the Free World against its own best interests. The JCPOA gave essential money to prop up the regime and its criminality. Since that flood of cash was released, millions of dollars have been smuggled by Iran every day. Most of the money is spent on Iran's wars in Syria, Lebanon, Yemen and other countries in the Middle East.

Iran-backed merchants and agents are involved in a massive web of money-laundering between Iraqi territory and Iran. The Islamic regime uses that shadow money to fund terrorism and destabilize the region.

Iran annually sends up to $800 million to Hezb’allah, and $70 million to Hamas and other groups in the Gaza Strip, as estimated by the Israeli Ministry of Defense in 2017.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/09/how_obamas_iran_deal_funded_terrorism.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: How Obama's Iran Deal Funded Terrorism
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 04:03:40 pm »

True, it can't be stated enough but somewhat old news.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: How Obama's Iran Deal Funded Terrorism
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 04:26:20 pm »

True, it can't be stated enough but somewhat old news.

I strongly disagree with you @TomSea. There are many who remain unaware of this FACT!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien