Author Topic: Omar Shares New Take on 9/11  (Read 163 times)

rangerrebew

Omar Shares New Take on 9/11
« on: September 13, 2019, 02:58:00 pm »
Omar Shares New Take on 9/11
September 12, 2019     

Earlier this year, House Rep. Ilhan Omar generated immense criticism after casually referring to 9/11 as “some people did something.” Many people understandably called out Omar for making such a cavalier statement about a massive tragedy which forever changed the United States of America. The congresswoman has also made a series of other concerning statements regarding Israel and U.S. politicians allegedly being paid to support Israel.

Yesterday, on the 18th anniversary of 9/11, Omar spoke out about 9/11 once again via Twitter. Omar claimed that 9/11 served as an “attack on all of us.” The congresswoman then allegedly that she will be the one to “fight” for first responders and families who have suffered as a result of the tragedy which she dismissed as “some people did something.”

Reviewing Omar’s Updated Thoughts on 9/11

https://www.theconservativebrief.com/omar-shares-new-take-on-9-11/
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 02:58:47 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Omar Shares New Take on 9/11
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 04:34:04 pm »
And I believe her.  Yup.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 05:36:09 pm »
Omar said that 9/11 was personally difficult for her.  She lost 19 friends that day.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2019, 05:38:02 pm »
Omar said that 9/11 was personally difficult for her.  She lost 19 friends that day.

Forgive me, but that's funny. I bet they're more like comrades in arms to her.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.