Author Topic: U.S. Marine’s Response After Getting Dumped While In Afghanistan Is GENIUS  (Read 212 times)

rangerrebew

U.S. Marine’s Response After Getting Dumped While In Afghanistan Is GENIUS

This hilarious short story tells a tale of one of God’s beloved U.S. Marines who received a ‘Dear John’ letter from his girlfriend while he was on deployment in Satan’s sandbox, otherwise known as Afghanistan.

A Marine stationed in Afghanistan received a letter from his girlfriend that she had cheated on him, not once but twice.

Her letter read as follows:

Dear Ricky,

http://dailyheadlines.net/u-s-marines-response-after-getting-dumped-while-in-afghanistan-is-genius/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=DH&utm_campaign=email

Offline thackney

This is a fictional tale from an episode of M.A.S.H. but it paints a very good picture of what might happen should you trifle with a United States Marine.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
When we were sitting in the desert in Saudi Arabia waiting for the Gulf War to start, one of my Marines kept reading aloud all these letters he was getting from a girl back home.  It was a reserve unit, so the Marines were all local kids, and many of them had gone to school together.  He kept talking about how hot she was, how all the other guys wished they were him, etc., and how long he had been chasing this girl before he left.  It was nightly entertainment when he'd read all these letters and the other guys would tell him to shut the hell up.

So one night, he's reading a letter that went something like:

"I've missed you so much, and it's been really difficult.  I never could have made it this far if it hadn't been for Steve."

He freezes, and then says "who the bleep is Steve??"  He then goes on reading, and of course she's dumping him.  The rest of the guys were cracking up, and didn't stop stalking about what "Steve" was probably doing to this guy's ex almost-girlfriend for the rest of the deployment.