Author Topic: Ted Cruz: John Bolton ouster may signal 'deep state forces' winning fight to salvage Obama Iran deal  (Read 2273 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
@Right_in_Virginia

Believe it or doubt it, Senator Cruz alleged over a week ago that the deep state is trying to sabotage the Iran deal.

“I'm here to tell you the deep state is alive and well,” he told a packed room at the conservative think tank.

Those sharing Cruz’s belief in the deep state say there is a body of career civil servants within federal agencies who hold extreme loyalty to the Obama administration and are involved in secret manipulation of the government to thwart President Donald Trump’s policies and agenda.

Cruz, who sits on the Foreign Relations Committee, pointed to efforts by the Treasury and State departments to preserve certain elements of the Iran nuclear deal, an Obama-era agreement that Trump has railed against and withdrew the United States from in May 2018.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/ted-cruz-preaches-deep-state-warnings-to-establishment-washington

Those are quite some accusations he is making.

The speech he made was to the Hudson Institute.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,374648.msg2049751.html#new

We are all saying, it's a done deal, we withdrew from the deal or Trump withdrew from the deal, administration but he does give specific examples.

It could also be said to sound conspiratorial tin hat at that but he is sitting on the committees, so I think there must be something there.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 03:18:41 am by TomSea »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
You mean the bureaucracy that is 100% controlled by Tump? Who runs the Foreign Policy office? The Administration. Who runs the LEO offices like HLS and FBI? The Administration.

Next.

:yowsa:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

:yowsa:

Oh, so Ted Cruz doesn't know what he's talking about? Is that what you mean?

Next.

:silly:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 03:43:06 am by TomSea »

Offline Chosen Daughter

Oh, so Ted Cruz doesn't know what he's talking about? Is that what you mean?

Next.

Ted Cruz does know what he is talking about.  Its that Trump is weak to the Deep State.  Roamer is right too.  Trump is the Deep State.

Next.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 03:30:15 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Absolutely.  Trump needs to show his Princess and her Creepy Herman the door.

(Btw love your new avatar)

True.  Absolute liberals, the pair.  He is creepy, very.

Offline TomSea

So, the ones who distrust the Government the most are the ones who complain the loudest about an outsider if he's not a magician waving a magic wand to fix everything right away.

:troll:

Offline Chosen Daughter

So, the ones who distrust the Government the most are the ones who complain the loudest about an outsider if he's not a magician waving a magic wand to fix everything right away.

:troll:

That was the lie of it all.  Trump was never an outsider.  People really forget his ties to DC.  His lobbying.  His past desires to run for President.  He's begged at the feet of many politicians.  Regular golf buddies and friends too.

Online roamer_1

Behold, the Deep State!
Amorphous, evil, ever to blame, and never to be identified...

MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

RUUUUUUUNNNNN! The Deeeep State! It's cooooommmminggggg!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!

Sorry... The Deep State made me do it.  :whistle:
O_M_G !! I can't believe it took me this long to see it.  *****rollingeyes*****

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That was the lie of it all.  Trump was never an outsider.  People really forget his ties to DC.  His lobbying.  His past desires to run for President.  He's begged at the feet of many politicians.  Regular golf buddies and friends too.

Trump has always in my eyes been a left of center sleazy developer.  How we got into this predicament with him where he is  is beyond bizzare. 

Bolton's departure is just another click closer to that leftward shift we all expected.  Sad so many on our side got duped by this political trojan horse.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

No!  Decidedly NOT controlled by Trump or any other president for that matter and that has been the case for far too long.   Since Woodrow  Wilson at least!  Presidents get to appoint a few people at the top of agencies and those people ultimately have little to no control over the people with GS numbers who allegedly work for them.  "I'll still be here when you are long gone Mr. Secretary" is a mantra too often heard in Washington these days.

Start pointing fingers. Point em out.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I am a little confused.  Career Beaurecrats are the Deep State?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

I am a little confused.  Career Beaurecrats are the Deep State?

Right. moles planted and controlled by democrat leadership, I guess...

Sorry, I have just experienced suspension of my suspension of disbelief.
Moving into I cry bullcrap territory.

Where's the deep state participants perpwalking and frog-marching these last four years ?

This only ends one way - With NOBODY ever identified, and a whole lot of sacrificed principles done in by chasing after boogey monsters.

Online roamer_1

Trump has always in my eyes been a left of center sleazy developer. 

That's right.

How we got into this predicament with him where he is  is beyond bizzare. 

Bolton's departure is just another click closer to that leftward shift we all expected.  Sad so many on our side got duped by this political trojan horse.

That's right too.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.

Where's the deep state participants perpwalking and frog-marching these last four years ?

This only ends one way - With NOBODY ever identified, and a whole lot of sacrificed principles done in by chasing after boogey monsters.

For such an "effective, strong leader," a veritable "stable genius" capable of "six dimensional chess" blessed with the clairvoyance to "hire the best people" and sitting in the most powerful seat in the world, Trump sure is victimized a lot.

Maybe he's too busy flinging poo at actresses on twitter to take on the shadowy Deep State?

The Deep State. This nefarious 100 year cabal of self-perpetuating (or vampire?) bureaucrats who was somehow able to help guide the U.S. to economic supremacy, to Cold War victory, and to being lone superpower as they diabolically undermined presidents--only Republican presidents?--only Trump?

Nothing is ever Trump's fault. Ever. The buck always stops elsewhere (except those that land in his corrupt administration's pocket). His failings are never the result of his own incompetent, incurious, despotic, nepotistic, narcissistic insipidity; rather, it's "bad advice" or "fake news" or "deep state" or "Soros-aligned maneuverings" or "spineless RINOs."

Thank goodness we have QAnon primed (soon...it's coming!) to expose and vanquish the Deep State.

"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Chosen Daughter

For such an "effective, strong leader," a veritable "stable genius" capable of "six dimensional chess" blessed with the clairvoyance to "hire the best people" and sitting in the most powerful seat in the world, Trump sure is victimized a lot.

Maybe he's too busy flinging poo at actresses on twitter to take on the shadowy Deep State?

The Deep State. This nefarious 100 year cabal of self-perpetuating (or vampire?) bureaucrats who was somehow able to help guide the U.S. to economic supremacy, to Cold War victory, and to being lone superpower as they diabolically undermined presidents--only Republican presidents?--only Trump?

Nothing is ever Trump's fault. Ever. The buck always stops elsewhere (except those that land in his corrupt administration's pocket). His failings are never the result of his own incompetent, incurious, despotic, nepotistic, narcissistic insipidity; rather, it's "bad advice" or "fake news" or "deep state" or "Soros-aligned maneuverings" or "spineless RINOs."

Thank goodness we have QAnon primed (soon...it's coming!) to expose and vanquish the Deep State.

Trump is the Chosen One alright.  He's chosen to move this country further left than any Conservative could ever imagine.  You would have thought it would be kicking and screaming.  But this Deep State clown slid right in smoother than peanut butter.  All he had to do was get the blessing of the Evangelicals.

What's the worst thing in this country?  The move left the social engineering.  The thought police.  Everyone should have seen it coming.  The big bad Trump that always cowered at the feet of Nancy and Chuck.  Behind the scenes homosexual agenda.  Things that don't get reported to QAnon.  Like that he pushed all countries to abolish laws against homosexuality as a global human right.  Well there's nothing hateful against homosexuals here.  We have one running for president.  Yet they continue to force themselves on everyone.  Suing people who don't want to bake a homosexual cake.  Don't want to hold a homosexual wedding.  Don't want to make homosexual announcements.

Liberal Trumps have changed the face of America in ways we probably don't even know.  Very, very liberal Ivanka and Jared pulling the strings.

As for the Jerry Falwell Jr. show.  That guy is crazy.  New reports of him partying in a nightclub.  His covering up of pictures of his wife and him.  Even Christianity isn't Christianity anymore.  Lots of mega church pro Trump Evangelicals and their NAR New Age malarkey.  We are heading to the New Age of Aquarius via the political church.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

With pleasure @roamer-1!  Get yourself a government directory from the GSA and look at virtually EVERY name in it that has a GS number associated with it! NOT those subject to the will of the President but the career service people particularly in the Department of State and all that interact with it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

EXACTLY right @roamer_1! Carefully planned and put into place over a LONG period of time beginning with the Woodrow Wilson administration!

You can suspend whatever you wish and cry whatever you like but it won't change the reality of the situation! Putting one's head in the sand is of no use whatever.

Good question! But given what I have explained above I can somewhat understand it taking a long time and fully believe that it's going to happen very soon.

I sincerely hope you are proven to be 100% wrong and believe you will be.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Do you think that anyone alive would have been able to accomplish more in this short time given the situation as it exists and not as you seem to think it exists?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

Just waking up on this solemn day is so damn depressing, Trump tweeting about fake polls just prior to the Moment of Silence, depresses me even more.  Just as 18 years ago we were faced with a critical choice, so were we 15 years later in 2016.  It's SAD that so many Republicans decided that instead of putting this Country on the right track it'd be better to sit back and watch liberal heads explode for at least 4 years. 

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
   Just waking up on this solemn day is so damn depressing, Trump tweeting about fake polls just prior to the Moment of Silence, depresses me even more.  Just as 18 years ago we were faced with a critical choice, so were we 15 years later in 2016.  It's SAD that so many Republicans decided that instead of putting this Country on the right track it'd be better to sit back and watch liberal heads explode for at least 4 years. 

He brought up polls right before a  9-11 Remembrance ceremony?  Tell me you are kidding.....
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 02:29:47 pm by catfish1957 »

Online corbe

He brought up polls right before a  9-11 Remembrance ceremony?  Tell me you are kidding.....

@catfish1957

Trump rages over 'phony' poll

By Brett Samuels  - 09/11/19 08:40 AM EDT

President Trump on Wednesday lashed out at a new Washington Post–ABC News poll showing him trailing five Democratic presidential candidates, dismissing it as a "phony suppression poll."

The president sent three tweets complaining about the poll just minutes before he was scheduled to participate in a moment of silence marking the anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

Trump blasted the Post and ABC as "one of the worst pollsters of them all." He claimed the news outlets projected him to lose by "15 points" in 2016, though their final poll predicted Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton would win by 4 percentage points.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/460855-trump-dismisses-poll-showing-five-democrats-leading-him-in
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

Trump is the Chosen One alright.  He's chosen to move this country further left than any Conservative could ever imagine.  You would have thought it would be kicking and screaming.  But this Deep State clown slid right in smoother than peanut butter.  All he had to do was get the blessing of the Evangelicals.

What's the worst thing in this country?  The move left the social engineering.  The thought police.  Everyone should have seen it coming.  The big bad Trump that always cowered at the feet of Nancy and Chuck.  Behind the scenes homosexual agenda.  Things that don't get reported to QAnon.  Like that he pushed all countries to abolish laws against homosexuality as a global human right.  Well there's nothing hateful against homosexuals here.  We have one running for president.  Yet they continue to force themselves on everyone.  Suing people who don't want to bake a homosexual cake.  Don't want to hold a homosexual wedding.  Don't want to make homosexual announcements.

Liberal Trumps have changed the face of America in ways we probably don't even know.  Very, very liberal Ivanka and Jared pulling the strings.

As for the Jerry Falwell Jr. show.  That guy is crazy.  New reports of him partying in a nightclub.  His covering up of pictures of his wife and him.  Even Christianity isn't Christianity anymore.  Lots of mega church pro Trump Evangelicals and their NAR New Age malarkey.  We are heading to the New Age of Aquarius via the political church.

Christianity IS Christianity and always will be @Chosen Daughter   You have a choice not to follow the New Age b.s.  I stopped going to church because of all the malarkey.  The denominational churches demand $$$ and then give it to leftist causes and non-denominational churches do the same and I have yet to meet a born again Christian that wasn't hypocritical.  I continue to pray every day, read the Bible and strive to have a closer relationship with God Almighty the Lord Jesus Christ.

Trust in your Christian beliefs and roots.  Refuse to become a part of the attack on Christianity and those who try to destroy it from within the churches.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

@FeelNoPain
Hey wait!  I think I've seen this series plot before...

Con-job 101 - Always have someone to blame. Once you have gained trust, protect that trust by pointing bad things elsewhere.

RIIIIGHT. What ever happened to that anyway??? I thought Hillary was gonna be frog-marched to the gallows and all? Oh, yeah, I forgot... IT'S COMING... JUST WAIT!!!  *****rollingeyes*****

Online roamer_1

Yep, and the Evangelicals will be the political bagholders

Online roamer_1

EXACTLY right @roamer_1! Carefully planned and put into place over a LONG period of time beginning with the Woodrow Wilson administration!

@Bigun
Riiiiight. The DEMS can fire em, but we can't!
Why, pray tell, don't we have our own 'Deep State' patriots embedded likewise?

If it IS true, which is beyond absurd, then all you have proven is again, how worthless and bumbling the Republican party has been.

I will bet you right now, there will never be a damn thing proven about this 'Deep State' bullcrap, and 'Q' will never get the goods, nor be identified... And all this whole line of crap is, is a boogey man to blame, and rally against.

It will vanish like a fart in a windstorm. Watch and see.