Author Topic: AOC wants Republicans 'on the record' against impeaching Trump  (Read 567 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC wants Republicans 'on the record' against impeaching Trump
« on: September 10, 2019, 10:53:00 pm »
AOC wants Republicans 'on the record' against impeaching Trump
by Tim Pearce
 | September 10, 2019 06:02 PM

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wants to bring an impeachment vote in Congress for Republicans to go on the record for or against impeaching President Trump.

The freshman Democratic lawmaker made the challenge while speaking to reporters Tuesday on Capitol Hill.

"I want to see every Republican go on the record and knowingly vote against impeachment of this president, knowing his corruption, having it on the record," Ocasio-Cortez said. "This is outrageous to protect the amount of lawlessness."

Ocasio-Cortez and 128 other representatives, more than half of the Democratic caucus in the House, support impeaching Trump. One independent lawmaker, Justin Amash of Michigan, also supports impeachment. No Republicans are on the record supporting impeaching Trump, according to the New York Times count.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/aoc-wants-republicans-on-the-record-against-impeaching-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: AOC wants Republicans 'on the record' against impeaching Trump
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 12:20:02 am »
Can Congressional Republicans possibly be more "on the record" than they are right now? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 12:36:35 am »
Can Congressional Republicans possibly be more "on the record" than they are right now?

It is AOC.  If boobs were brains she'd be still be all boob.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 12:39:46 am »
And Trump wants Congressional Dems on the record regarding impeachment. So they're on the same page. :silly:  :tongue2:  22222frying pan
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2019, 12:57:32 am »
It is AOC.  If boobs were brains she'd be still be all boob.

*hmmmm*

Would Laz hit it?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2019, 01:01:07 am »
*hmmmm*

Would Laz hit it?

He'd hit Hillary...given enough drugs....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2019, 11:27:33 am »
Anyone on the record to impeach is no Republican.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2019, 02:22:37 pm »
Can she really be so dense she doesn't realize the only ones she'd be putting on the spot are dems?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2019, 01:45:40 am »
I love AOC, and hope she remains in Congress for 50 years as a spokesperson for the Democommies.  I think her brilliant solutions and policies are a lightening rod for the Dems.  With her talking her lunatic ideas, the Republicans can only win one election after another.

Every person in the Dem clown car expressed support for her Green New Deal program.. EVERY DEM!  If anyone is working for the Russians and the Chinese, it is this bimbo!

A 29 year old bartender turned Congresswoman has the visionary leadership for a party that could not find its posterior with a flashlight and both hands.  If not for the corrupt media, the Dems would have next to no one voting for their idiocy.  It is only the corrupt media that keeps the Dems alive. 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2019, 02:05:29 am »
One of the biggest factors putting the brakes on impeachment is the fact that Pelosi, Schumer, and other 'relatively level headed' Dems know that Trump and the GOP wants an impeachment vote. Republicans know it's a losing battle and they are goading the Dems to stop talking and to finally pull the trigger.

But the far-Left loony-toon Left, like AOC and her Muzzie gang, don't care. They believe that despite all the vote counts, procedures, and other factors, some miracle will happen. They think like children. In their fairytale world, Trump will be impeached and sent to prison, Pence will somehow step down or do a Sessions type 'recusal', and then they will be able to install the Democrat of their choice as President without elections getting in their way. Who knows, maybe they will install a 29 year old bartender with zero experience at anything at all to lead us through these troubled times?

The fact that in the midst of the clown convention that is the current Democrat Party, Pelosi could ever be referred to as 'level headed' is the most amazing part of the Dems impeachment farce.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2019, 11:20:58 am »
One of the biggest factors putting the brakes on impeachment is the fact that Pelosi, Schumer, and other 'relatively level headed' Dems know that Trump and the GOP wants an impeachment vote. Republicans know it's a losing battle and they are goading the Dems to stop talking and to finally pull the trigger.

But the far-Left loony-toon Left, like AOC and her Muzzie gang, don't care. They believe that despite all the vote counts, procedures, and other factors, some miracle will happen. They think like children. In their fairytale world, Trump will be impeached and sent to prison, Pence will somehow step down or do a Sessions type 'recusal', and then they will be able to install the Democrat of their choice as President without elections getting in their way. Who knows, maybe they will install a 29 year old bartender with zero experience at anything at all to lead us through these troubled times?

The fact that in the midst of the clown convention that is the current Democrat Party, Pelosi could ever be referred to as 'level headed' is the most amazing part of the Dems impeachment farce.

Bartender - that's only about 5 steps up the career ladder from "community organizer".

On the plus side, she always has a clean shot glass handy to keep her brain in when she's not using it...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2019, 05:20:55 pm »
Can she really be so dense she doesn't realize the only ones she'd be putting on the spot are dems?

Speaking entirely unsarcastically, I think she really thinks Americans favor impeachment, and getting R House and Senate members on the record as opposing impeachment and removal from office would hurt those Rs in the 2020 election. In her Bubbleverse she imagines most Americans think as she does.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline berdie

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2019, 09:11:29 pm »
I'm stealing Bubbleverse @PeteS in CA if that's o.k....Heck I have family that resides in that place, lol.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2019, 10:26:35 pm »
I'm stealing Bubbleverse @PeteS in CA if that's o.k....Heck I have family that resides in that place, lol.

Go for it, @berdie.