Author Topic: BREAKING: Potential Assassination Attempt on Trump Family, Details Being Released  (Read 1183 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Potential Assassination Attempt on Trump Family, Details Being Released

(Gateway Pundit) – A large area of downtown Baltimore was evacuated on Monday after a van filled with 1,000 gallons of gasoline was found in a parking garage — just days before President Donald Trump is scheduled to visit the city.

President Trump will be attending the 2019 House Republican Conference Member Retreat in the city on Thursday, less than one mile from where the van was found.

Police have confirmed that there was no bomb inside the vehicle.

https://thepatriotwatchdog.com/breaking-potential-assassination-attempt-on-trump-family-details-being-released/

rangerrebew

600 or 1,000 gallons of gasoline in a van isn't a bomb in Baltimore?  No wonder they are so screwed up. :3:

Offline thackney

When a police robot searched the van in Baltimore, "it found a device for stealing diesel fuel and two bins full of possibly-stolen gasoline."

That sounds like a theft, not an Assassination plot.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Absalom

------------------------------------------
Unfortunately not when hysterics are the norm!

Offline PeteS in CA

Or a means of untraceably obtaining fuel for an assassination attempt. Either is possible, but the timing certainly should arouse suspicion.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline roamer_1

Yeah... IOW a transfer pump and the resulting haul.

***hair on fire ***hair on fire ***hair on fire

Offline roamer_1

Or a means of untraceably obtaining fuel for an assassination attempt. Either is possible, but the timing certainly should arouse suspicion.

Yeah... except it happens every day, everywhere.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Driving around with that much gasoline in your car... lol.

Not smart.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Moving to Scandal Watch till such time as a shred or a tiny morsel of evidence is discovered that points to snuffing a president.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Consider the source.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline aligncare

When it comes to this man, this hated political figure, this President Donald Trump extreme caution is a wise stance to take.

Offline roamer_1

Moving to Scandal Watch till such time as a shred or a tiny morsel of evidence is discovered that points to snuffing a president.

Your wisdom is only surpassed by your good looks and gentle manners.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Ludicrous!

Offline roamer_1

Driving around with that much gasoline in your car... lol.

Not smart.

I routinely drive around with.... i dunno, something like 300 gallons...

Offline PeteS in CA

Diesel fuel theft seems to be the avenue BPD is exploring:

Downtown Baltimore reopens after bins of diesel found in van

Baltimore police Col. Richard Worley said fire officials noticed some suspicious things and called police. Police went in and examined the van with a robot. Worley said they found devices that they thought could be hazardous, loaded with diesel fuel with cables running to it that made it look like something more serious.

Worley said no other ill intent is suspected of the driver.

"We have searched for the van's owner and we are at the location right now trying to find out what the issue was and why we parked it there. We have video of the incident when it happened, but we believe they were just out to steal diesel fuel," Worley said. "When bomb techs realized there was wiring into the back of it, they made entry into the van and saw that it was a rigged device to pump diesel fuel out and then to take it and sell it somewhere else."

Maybe the market for diesel fuel is more strained than I'm aware, but this is the kind of thing I'd expect were fuel $4-$5 a gallon rather than the ~$3.15 per gallon it currently is in that area.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 10:35:11 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Charlie's illiteracy - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Wiki

Maybe they were going to sell it on the street
or possibly door to door
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

Diesel fuel theft seems to be the avenue BPD is exploring:

Maybe the market for diesel fuel is more strained than I'm aware, but this is the kind of thing I'd expect were fuel $4-$5 a gallon rather than the ~$3.15 per gallon it currently is in that area.

Ever tried to fill up a Kenworth at the pump?

Offline PeteS in CA

Ever tried to fill up a Kenworth at the pump?

Your point being?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Ludicrous!

1973 called.  They want their embargo back!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

Your point being?

about 175 gallons per side (x2)... 350 gallons @ $3.20 or so... I ain't got my crayon, but that's around a thousand bucks... An independent trucker behind on his payments with an empty tank and a load to pick up for his next leg.... Those vans ain't uncommon.