Author Topic: Pelosi walks out on press: I’m done talking about impeachment  (Read 429 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi walks out on press: I’m done talking about impeachment
by Susan Ferrechio
 | September 12, 2019 11:46 AM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi shut down press questions about whether the House is conducting a formal impeachment inquiry as some lawmakers claim.

“I’m not answering any more questions about a possible inquiry, investigation, and the rest,” Pelosi tersely told reporters who asked her about the matter at her weekly press conference.

Pelosi’s frustration led her to walk away from the podium, cutting her press conference short after calling for the media to focus on the Senate GOP’s refusal to take up a Democratic proposal to expand background checks for gun purchases.

“Why is it that you are hung up with a word over here when lives are at stake over there?” the California Democrat said, walking out of the room.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/pelosi-walks-out-on-press-im-done-talking-about-impeachment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Pelosi walks out on press: I’m done talking about impeachment
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 05:40:13 pm »
 :silly: Her MSM shills are turning on her, pushing for impeachment. :tongue2: She embraced and nourished the snake, now it's biting her. :tongue2:  :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 05:45:05 pm »
:silly: Her MSM shills are turning on her, pushing for impeachment. :tongue2: She embraced and nourished the snake, now it's biting her. :tongue2:  :silly:

She approves of whats happening. She just doesn't want to appear that she does.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 05:54:01 pm »
She approves of whats happening. She just doesn't want to appear that she does.

I don't know.  She always has that "deer in the headlights" vacant look in her eyes.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 06:18:09 pm »
I don't know.  She always has that "deer in the headlights" vacant look in her eyes.

Someone should try holding a flashlight up to her left ear to whether the beam exits on the right.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2019, 06:29:22 pm »
Someone should try holding a flashlight up to her left ear to whether the beam exits on the right.
Shine a light in her eyes is better. To see if she still has any pupillary response left.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2019, 06:32:49 pm »

Shine a light in her eyes is better. To see if she still has any pupillary response left.

Doesn't a black hole absorb all light?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2019, 06:35:00 pm »
But yes, they created and released a monster and now they can't put it back in the cage.
Now she knows how Republicans feel everyday. Like when Trump wants to talk about immigration and all the press wants to talk about is whatever slanderous nonsense Pelosi said about him in the morning. The American Press no longer cares about real issues. They want gossip, soundbites, and anything that slams Trump or Republicans. That's what is called 'news' these days.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2019, 06:37:30 pm »

She's too full of @#$%. ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2019, 06:55:53 pm »

She can no longer help it. The skin that helped narrow her eyes is long gone.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2019, 12:01:06 am »
Anyone else notice that Nancy had what is called a little refresh during the recess? Of course, with her aged skin, I fear another tightening may well split it.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2019, 12:37:00 am »
I'm sure Miss Nancy hates Trump as much as just about any Dem in Congress, but she's still politically astute enough to have realized that impeaching Donald Trump any earlier than the Wednesday after the 2020 election would hurt Dems significantly more than helping them.

What she might do in July 2020 if she sensed the Dems were backed onto a cliff, I don't know. Desperation might overpower her judgment.