Poll

Will Carly Fiorina run for President 2020?

Yes, probably
5 (25%)
Absolutely Not
6 (30%)
Carly who?
5 (25%)
She'll do what Ted tells her to do
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: September 30, 2019, 02:58:41 pm

Author Topic: Will Carly Fiorina run for President 2020?  (Read 1860 times)

Offline corbe

Will Carly Fiorina run for President 2020?
« on: September 10, 2019, 02:58:41 pm »
Did Carly Fiorina just put out the first big clue she’s running for president?

The Right Scoop  Sep. 9, 2019 2:46 pm by The Right Scoop

Carly Fiorina, who ran for Vice President on the Ted Cruz ticket in 2016, has raised a few eyebrows today with a Twitter “speech” that sounds a lot like a prelude to a run for president in 2020:
Carly Fiorina
 âœ”  @CarlyFiorina 

In this country, we pledge allegiance to the flag, not the president. We swear fidelity to the Constitution, not the party.  Our flag is a symbol of “one nation... indivisible... with liberty and justice for all.” (1/10)

10:24 AM - Sep 9, 2019
Below are the remaining 9 tweets…

– Our Constitution is the document that protects those liberties and delivers that justice.

– When we pledge allegiance, we reaffirm our citizenship in a nation founded on ideas and ideals – not ethnicity, race, religion or origin.

<..snip..>

https://therightscoop.com/did-carly-fiorina-just-put-out-the-first-big-clue-shes-running-for-president/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: Will Carly Fiorina run for President 2020?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 03:02:18 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 04:45:12 pm »
While I voted "Carly who?" I do know who she is. I live in Silicon Valley. But I think I spoke for many Americans who haven't heard of her or wouldn't care a fig if they had. One of her major Silicon Valley legacies is screwing up HP.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 04:52:17 pm »
One of the best and truest comments in the 2016 debates came from Fiorina.....

"Donald Trump IS the Establishment."

It was true then, and it's true now.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2019, 06:47:20 pm »
Does anyone know if she's found gainful employment since 2016?

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2019, 06:58:50 pm »

:silly:

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2019, 07:06:38 pm »
I'm in favor if it means we can bring back this guy's tweet:

« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 07:07:50 pm by Polly Ticks »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2019, 11:31:52 pm »
Quite honestly, I had forgotten all about her.  I hadn't heard of her until the '16 election. As far as I know she hasn't exactly increased her name recognition, nor continued her involvement in politics.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2019, 02:34:32 am »
While I voted "Carly who?" I do know who she is. I live in Silicon Valley. But I think I spoke for many Americans who haven't heard of her or wouldn't care a fig if they had. One of her major Silicon Valley legacies is screwing up HP.

Oh, I heard of her.  I worked in a R&D lab for Motorola for 25 years.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2019, 02:26:18 pm »
Not sure about the "She will do as Ted dictates" option... Didn't see her as a Ted bot at all... She was sorta between Ted and Trump in positions if I remember correctly. Nothing really impressed me other than she could debate fairly well and held her own, but Cartly didn't seem to elaborate a more solid conservative position as I wished. But then again, I didn't do a group study on her because I was more invested in a few others more right of her.

If someone has a position chart on her, I would be willing to look it over. Link it (and thanks). I seem to remember that she slid more conservative the closer it came to election time (something Trump did also).
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 02:39:59 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline corbe

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2019, 02:30:03 pm »
   @Sighlass The Ted reference was just my lame attempt at humor, which I try and bring to most all my polls.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2019, 02:33:40 pm »
   @Sighlass The Ted reference was just my lame attempt at humor, which I try and bring to most all my polls.

She sure wouldn't be worse than Trump.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2019, 02:41:33 pm »
Who needs employment with good investments? Passive income beats working any day.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2019, 02:42:47 pm »

Gotcha, I didn't know if yall knew something I didn't and I was out of the loop. I hate being out of the loop (lol, that pride will eat at ya).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline skeeter

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2019, 02:44:29 pm »

Dad was a lifetime employee of HP. Could not stand this woman.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2019, 04:14:45 pm »
Dad was a lifetime employee of HP. Could not stand this woman.

I've heard similar "affection" for her from a few other former HP employees. Besides a couple of, "What the Hell were they thinking?!" moves, like spinning off their instruments groups and buying Compaq, the lady I most recall complained of Fiorina's departure from "The HP Way", how they treated employees.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2019, 04:20:26 pm »
I've heard similar "affection" for her from a few other former HP employees. Besides a couple of, "What the Hell were they thinking?!" moves, like spinning off their instruments groups and buying Compaq, the lady I most recall complained of Fiorina's departure from "The HP Way", how they treated employees.

Exactly my father's complaint. Old Bill and Dave were hard acts to follow.