Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren Claims Two Men In Colonial Outfits Assaulted Her With Smallpox-Infested Blankets  (Read 794 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Warren claimed she was simply on her evening walk with her favorite peyote blend when the two men leaped out of the bushes, fired a round, spent several minutes reloading their muzzle-loading rifles, fired again, and then hollered "battle cries" as they hurled smallpox-infested blankets at her.

"The men fired muskets at me, threw several blankets infested with smallpox in my general direction, and told me this was colonial country," she said, holding back tears. "They told me to go back to my reservation and that I wasn't welcome here."

According to Warren, the men stuck a feather in her hair and then called her "macaroni" before dancing around her in a mock Native American rain dance.

"It is just despicable to me that in 2019 a woman can still be targeted for lynching because of her .0001% Indian heritage," she said in a press conference. "This is Trump's America, people."

https://babylonbee.com/news/elizabeth-warren-claims-two-men-in-colonial-outfits-assaulted-her-with-smallpox-infested-blankets?fbclid=IwAR1IQzcMpn_pqtpqQWX4lsTBBxecHYuhADw3mauhQW7tBc6VkT8-aD_JAOM
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Wernt no real blanket party if she walked away from it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Mod1

Moved to General Discussion - not Health or Education related.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Did she leave a "trail of tears" behind her?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn